Safe And Reliable El Mirage Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
El Mirage is a cool town situated in Arizona. The town is popular thanks to its culture of hospitality as well as the polite people. Perhaps you are looking to settle in El Mirage and wondering how you can ship your bikes safely. You will need help from a motorcycle transportation company with a proven track record.
There are a few such companies and one of them is A-1 Auto Transport. We are attentive to detail to make sure that your bikes are delivered in the exact condition they were handed to us. Time is another factor we do not compromise on. Your bikes will get united with you again within the stipulated timelines.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Here we detail the various types of methods we use to ship your bikes to and from El Mirage.
- Air hauling. Aviation is known to be the fastest mode of transport under the sun. That said, your bikes will arrive very fast at their planned destination and securely so.
- Crated hauling. Among the safest bike transportation methods is the palleted shipping. With this option, your bike is placed in a wooden box that has cushions in the inside to prevent the bike from getting scratches.
- Railway hauling. Shipping your bikes on a train can be convenient in myriad of ways if you are not in a hurry. Not only is the method of shipping very safe, but you will also get to enjoy the low costs.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
You should do simple tasks like:
- Washing and drying your motorcycle. Washing will expose any mark on the bike and drying prevents rusting of the metallic parts.
- Noting down the marks identified. This step ensures that you confidently make a claim in case the bike is delivered with additional marks on it. Remember to leave a copy with the driver during pick-up.
- Photographing your scrambler is a step that should not be omitted. Take images during pick-up and after delivery. If there is any difference observed after comparison, it is prudent to make a claim.
- Charging the battery fully. The driver would love not to have a stressful moment trying to start a bike without adequate power.
- Draining inflammable and corrosive fluids. Many deaths in the shipping industry have occurred as a result of fumes bursting into flames. Save lives today by shipping a bike without fluids.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
If you are looking to hire motorbike hauling services in the near future, spare some few minutes and learn what to look for with the following insights.
- Legitimacy of the shipper gives you a sense of security. Never at any cost hire a shipper that is not registered with agencies that control the moving industry in the US. The papers should clearly indicate the license supplier. Some federal authorized agencies are such as the United States Department of Transport. Request for the DOT number and do a background search with the agency.
- Reviews and testimonials can easily depict whether a shipping service is trustworthy or not. Check for testimonials by previous customers or even look up reviews on sites like My Moving Review.
- Promptness and fast deliveries are satisfying to any client out there. Check for the average time taken by a shipper to deliver consignments. Do not pick a bike shipper with any history of lateness or you will risk missing your racing event.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
You might be wondering why A-1 Auto Transport is the most sought-after transport solution provider in the US. Here are practical reasons why you should prioritize using our service whenever shipping needs arise
- We use up-to-the-minute shipping equipment to handle your bikes. This is not only to uphold our moniker but also to give premium services to our clients.
- We have endured in the shipping industry long enough. The two-decade experience have seen us gather handy skills to handle any kind of bike and make decisions faster should something occur when your bike is on transit.
- For continued customer satisfaction, we have learnt that staff training is vital. Our shippers are well-trained and skilled, something that everybody would love to find in the company they wish to hire.
Our El Mirage motorcycle shipping services
- Free shipping consultancy.
- Comprehensive insurance policy.
- Free bike safe-keeping.
- Customizable prices and shipping options.
Talk to us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.