Safe And Reliable Dadeville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Dadeville is a city of many firsts making it an interesting place to visit for US locals and international visitors. It was the location of the first medical school in Alabama and is also the home base of famous spicy pickles normally referred to as Wickles Pickles. Our team is also conversant with the area because of the regular trips we make when shipping cars and have moved cars for its residents for twenty years plus. We use state-of-the-art trailers to haul vehicles nationwide and abroad throughout the year.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Dadeville to Memphis||$323||323 miles||2-4 days|
|St. Louis to Dadeville||$439||585 miles||2-4 days|
|Dadeville to Miami||$499||665 miles||3-5 days|
|Dadeville to Cleveland||$599||798 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Dadeville||$745||993 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver City to Dadeville||$850||1416 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Dadeville
For over two decades, A-1 Auto Transport has moved hundreds of vehicles across the sixteen square mile area. We have made it easier for those shipping cars to or from Dadeville to do so by offering high quality services all year long. Our drivers have also managed to become conversant with the main roads in the city and use them to ship cars on a regular basis. These roads include U.S Highway 280 and Alabama State Route 49 which lead us to areas within the city.
Apart from the 16 square mile area, we also offer automobile transportation to the areas that surround Dadeville. These areas include towns and cities such Alexander City, Tallassee and Goldville among others.
Types of cars we ship to or from Dadeville
Shipping cars to or from Dadeville is often done using a wide variety of trailers that are part of our fleet of trucks. The cars which vary in model, size and even weight can be easily shipped to any location of your choice. Some of the vehicles that we have transported over the years are ATVs, RVs, trucks, sedans, vans, SUVs, step vans, classic cars, luxury cars and even boats. It does not matter the type of car you want shipped, we will do it on your behalf.
Preparing your car for transportation to Dadeville
To ensure your vehicle is accepted by an auto shipper for transportation, you need to prepare it adequately. Here are some tips to help you in car preparation.
- Get rid of personal items in your car. Auto shippers will not agree to move your car unless private accessories are removed. These items need to be removed from the car as soon as a shipping date is confirmed. Also, custom accessories that may alter the vehicle in any way need to be removed.
- Book a car maintenance appointment. If you are unsure of the current state of your vehicle, it is advisable to take in for repairs and maintenance. Professional mechanics will quickly find problem spots and repair them before your car is shipped to the preferred location.
- Make available valid contact information. It is likely that you will need to be kept updated about the location of your vehicle during transportation. It is for this reason that you need to provide a cellphone number that connects to you directly for ease of communication.
The services we offer
We offer a wide array of services for everyone shipping cars to or from Dadeville and the rest of the US. Below are some of the services we offer.
- Interstate car towing: Car towing is an area that we specialize in, both in the US and overseas. We use modern towing trucks to move vehicles of different sizes to the fifty states including Hawaii and Alaska. Our drivers can tow vehicles in a safe manner and ensure they are delivered in good condition. Some of the vehicles we tow include regular saloon cars, motorcycles, RVs and even boats.
- Salvaged motorcycle shipping: We always embrace shipping of salvaged of motorcycles regardless of their current condition or location. Our team has assisted several motorbike owners move their salvages to the fifty states in the US. We have suitable trailers that can accommodate such motorcycles and ensure they do not get damaged along the way. Most times, we use enclosed trailers and crated transport to ship the motorbikes to local and international locations. Also, the cost of the motorcycles are also very reasonable regardless of the distance covered.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is committed to making vehicle shipping a pleasant experience for car owners. We have a well-trained team that does its best to move your car professionally and drop it off on time. Our truck drivers can easily cover both long and short distances using suitable transport trailers that comprise open and enclosed car carriers. We also offer automobile transportation within the domestic market and globally as well.
Ship with us!
A-1 Auto Transport has a team of shipping professionals ready to serve you. Contact us today for a free online quote!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.