- Car Transport Centre Near Me
- Centre Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover Within Centre
- Auto Transport Services We Offer
- Types Of Cars We Ship
- How To Prepare Your Car For Shipping
- Centre Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Centre Includes Zip Codes
- Why Pick Us
- Contact Us
Car Transport Centre Near Me
Centre is a city of peace and tranquility. It is considered one of the family-friendly places to live in the state of Alabama. Centre is also among the highest grossing cities according to the Alabama Chamber of Commerce, with small businesses and crappie fish products topping the numbers. It owes its crappie-fish industry to its proximity to Weiss Lake, one of the largest fresh water reservoirs east of the Mississippi. The city also has plenty of recreational facilities including the JFK Building which offers activities for folks of all ages, ED Yarbrough Park and Centre Sports Complex. A-1 Auto Transport has for decades been the preferred carrier firm of choice for many, including guests. We provide affordable services for both commercial and household clients when shipping cars to or from Centre.
Centre Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Centre||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Indianapolis to Center||$287||479 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago to Center||$399||665 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Pittsburgh to Center||$411||685 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Center to Philadelphia||$481||801 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Center to Tucson||$1005||1675 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Center to San Jose||$1428||2380 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping
Areas we cover within Centre
A-1 Auto transport makes timely car deliveries to and from any location in Centre. We even go the extra mile to make deliveries to specific addresses across the city. We are familiar with all the roads leading to the different streets. GPS Navigation then guides us to specific addresses or terminal points from where we can drop your car.
We ship cars to and from Cherokee Ave, Tol Street, Pratt Street, McSpadden, S. River and College Street among others. We also offer Centre car shipping services to towns and cities just on the outskirts of the city.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Auto transport services we offer
- Open carrier service: Open carriers are modern long hauls that come with single or double decked flatbed racks. Cars are simply loaded onto the racks and secured in place using straps before transportation. The cars may be slightly exposed to the external environment, but are not exposed to damage whatsoever. The open carriers can accommodate different cars, making it cheaper to ship multiple vehicles for clients. They are also roomy enough to accommodate large vehicles like RVs, buses, tractors and bulldozers.
- Home delivery: Just as you can dial for a pizza delivery right from your home or office business, you can do the same for car shipping services! We know the profile of Centre better than any other carrier firm. We have found alternative routes to take in case we need to beat traffic when shipping cars to or from Centre. We make deliveries to any address, saving you from making the unnecessary trip to pick the car up from a transport terminal, unless it is absolutely necessary.
- Terminal delivery: This type of delivery service involves making use of the various car depots, storage facilities and parking lots across the city. We drop the cars off at the closest terminal to you, from where you can pick the car. Terminal delivery works best for clients on the move or where home delivery would inconvenience your plans. Parking fees apply and it is important to find out the exact figure charged in order to avoid any inconveniences.
Types of cars we ship
We transport sedans, SUVs, vans, RVs, motorhomes, motorcycles, heavy equipment, high-end vehicles, inoperable vehicles, classic cars, electric & hybrid vehicles, salvaged vehicles and trucks of all classes.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Locate the spare keys: The driver needs your car keys for purposes of loading and offloading the car. It’s always advisable to have a spare key close in case your main key is misplaced.
- Run a maintenance check: Ensure there are no leaks on the vehicle, the tire pressure is right and all fluids are at optimum level. The car battery also needs to be checked and charged if necessary. Taking note of the car’s mileage before shipping is also important to countercheck after delivery.
- Clean the car and remove all personal items: A clean car is more appealing to the eye and makes a car hauler’s inspection easier to perform. Personal items on the other hand are prone to theft or loss during transportation. Removing them from the car avoids losses.
- Drain the gas tank to only about a quarter full: Instead of having a full gas tank and incurring heavier charges due to the extra weight, it’s advisable to only ship the car with about a quarter gas tank full. You only need enough gas to cover the transportation and have enough left to make it to a gas station.
Centre Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Hokes Bluff||Mcelrath Street||Gosset Street|
|Shrophire Street||Brooklyn Street|
Centre includes ZIP codes:
Why pick us
A-1 Auto Transport is a well-established carrier firm, providing car shipping services tailored for the clientele in Centre.
A-1 Auto Transport’s contact lines are open 24/7. Simply contact us for professional services when shipping cars to or from Centre.