Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Addison Town, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Addison Town Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Addison a small town in Alabama, is home to a simple people. Addison is known for its agricultural practices, with most residents taking up subsistence farming as their main economic activity. Other significant activities in Addison are mobile homing, Motorhome and RV assembly; sources of income for many. A-1 Auto Transport provides professional and affordable car shipping services to both residents and guests visiting the town. We have 25+ years of experience in the car shipping business, making us the number one recommended carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Addison Town.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Addison Town||$163||163 miles||1-2 days|
|Indianapolis to Addison Town||$451||451 miles||2-4 days|
|Addison Town to Miami||$657||877 miles||3-5 days|
|Sacramento to Addison Town||$1142||2285 miles||6-8 days|
|San Francisco to Addison Town||$1145||2291 miles||6-8 days|
|Addison Town to Seattle||$1250||2500 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Addison Town
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to operate as a carrier firm. Our daily activities slightly differ from those of brokerage firms. Carrier firms own the resources to transport cars while brokerage firms simply act as middlemen that buy the car shipping order from you and sell it to firms like ours. Owning the resources allows us to interact directly with clients when we pick their vehicles up for shipping or when delivering them. Having served Addison for decades, we are well versed with the profile of the region.
We understand the road network serving every location, including the service roads leading to specific streets and addresses. You can get your car shipped to any address you wish within Addison.
Auto transport services we provide
- RV and motorhome shipping: Owing to the mobile home industry that is part and parcel of Addison, we are proud shippers of recreational vehicles and motorhomes. Our team of dedicated staff is well-trained in handling different types of RVs and motorhomes. Such vehicles are large, heavy and come with different functionalities. The profile of an RV dictates the specific measures taken to ensure its safety during transportation. A good example is closing down all pop-up features on the RV and disconnecting the gas supply from the kitchenette. We ship different types of RVs and Motorhomes including pop-up campers, fifth wheels, toy haulers as well as class A, B and C motorhomes.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Farmers around Addison get to enjoy professional hauling services for their agricultural equipment. Should you purchase a tractor, backhoe, harvester from the town, we are the firm to provide transportation from the shop straight to your farm. Contractors on the other hand get to enjoy professional shipping for their construction and engineering equipment such as bulldozers, excavators, hydraulic forklifts and engines. Read in detail about this service here.
Types of cars we ship
We have a well-structured service catalog, tailored to cater for clients with any type of vehicle. We transport different makes and models of vehicles including sedans, SUVs, vans, tucks, high-end vehicles, inoperable cars, salvaged vehicles and even heavy equipment. Take a look at the different car makes and models we have shipped before.
How to prepare your car for transport
- Remove all personal belongings from the car: DVD players, external speakers, GPS navigation systems and any other personal items in the glove compartment or the trunk should be removed in case of damage or loss.
- Clean the vehicle: It is easy to spot any dents or scratches on a clean car.
- Drain the gas tank up to about a quarter full: This is a precaution taken to minimize the rare possibility of a car catching fire during transportation. A quarter-full gas tank also means less weight, a factor that determines the price charged for shipping any vehicle.
- Perform a car maintenance check: Check for any fluid leaks, the tire pressure, the car’s mileage and the battery status. This is to ensure you receive the car in the same condition you handed it in.
- Keep a spare key: You do not want to give the driver the only set of car keys you have. Locate your spare key and have another made in case you don’t have one.
- Turn off the car alarm: There’s nothing as annoying as a car with its alarm on for the entire journey. Besides, if the alarm goes off for long, it might drain the battery.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport is the most qualified carrier firm for shipping cars to from Addison Town. With two and half decades of experience under our belt, we own reliable resources to transport any vehicle.
Find out more!
Visit A-1 Auto Transport’s service page to access all services you can enjoy when shipping cars to or from Addison Town.