The only way to ship a car to Canada successfully is by hiring an auto transport company with a history of successful overseas deliveries.
Using the latest transport equipment and ensuring the condition of your car through insurance coverage, you can rest assured that your car will be delivered to the country safely. It will also keep your car from accruing mileage or fairly common road damages.
You can save yourself a load of stress and money by hiring professionals and it’s easy to set up! Simply begin researching international transporters nearby. Find a transporter with a positive status for international shipping services and gather a few quotes.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Reasons You Should Have Professionals Transport the Car.
- Shipping companies are supposed to carry insurance coverage on the customers’ vehicles. This gives an increased amount of protection during the vehicle’s travels.
- Their employees are highly trained and experienced individuals.
- They have all the equipment necessary to conduct the job right and to safely deliver your car to Canada.
- The staff will help you obtain all of the requested documentation for Customs to assure the car’s clearance.
- They’ll help you find the right method of transport for the vehicle and even make suggestions based on their knowledge.
- Ensure a safe and secure shipping process, from the U.S. to whatever nation you want the car sent to.
Although the employees of the international transporter will assist you with preparing for the transport, it is always in your best interest to call the Embassy of Canada. Calling them will allow you to learn more about the rules and regulations for import into the country.