As a part of West Africa, the country of Mali makes it difficult to have a car imported. Nevertheless, it isn’t impossible and professional transporters are here to help. Shipping your car to Mali should be planned months ahead of time.
Make sure you have purchased shipping services from a reliable transporter familiar with overseas transports.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to Prepare Your Car for Its Journey to Mali.
The car’s preparation shouldn’t take much time away from your days. The requests are very simple to fulfill. The transport company will hold you responsible for this part of the shipping process.
- Clean the inside and outside of the car and make sure that it is free of all dirt and debris.
- Remove any items that weren’t manufactured with the vehicle. For example, DVD players, GPS systems and other similar items mustn’t be left behind unless you are using container shipping methods.
- Check all of the fluids. The only fluid that shouldn’t be full is the fuel tank. It should read ¼ full or less.
- Check the tire pressure.
- Write down anything about the car that you think the transport company should know. Also, take notes and pictures of any damages and scratches that exist on the vehicle.
As you go through the process of preparing for the transport, use the help of the transporter along the way. It is highly suggested that you contact the Embassy of Mali before preparing for the shipping process. They will give you information in regards to the import policies in place at that time. Import policies change often so it is wise to become informed.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory