Trying to give a total on shipping costs for the transport of a vehicle is impossible without knowing some specifics. Nonetheless, transport services are known for being cost effective.
Buying shipping services from a reliable overseas transporter is the only way to ship a car to Spain safely and luckily these services are affordable to most budget types.
The cost of the shipping services is reliant on several factors. The services desired, the type of vehicle, the weight being shipped, and the distance of travel will all play a role on what the shipping costs add up to. A customer service rep for the company will help you decide on the best services for your car’s transport. Then, after giving the transporter the right information and deciding on services, you can receive a FREE quote.
The import duties are another bill that must be paid before your car can enter Spanish land. Spain charges several taxes but maintains lower percentage rates compared to its neighboring countries. You can call the Embassy of Spain to learn of the current percentage rates for import duty. You can also learn more about the regulations that must be followed.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Spain’s Auto Import Regulations.
- Any vehicle under 49cc can be transported as a possession rather than a vehicle.
- You must file an application form at any local traffic department in Spain.
- Proof of vehicle testing and certification. This is a lengthy process and will need to be addressed in time for transport.
- Proof of residency, paid tariffs, driver’s license, and other documentation will be necessary.
- Spain prefers left-handed vehicles.
Fulfilling the requests of another country before you import your vehicle can be time consuming and tedious. Stay on top of matters by creating a checklist. This will help you stay organized and assure that you complete all that is needed for a safe transport.