It’s no secret that shipping cars to another country is best done through the watchful eyes and careful hands of professional overseas transporters.
Dealerships, manufacturers and all types of individuals use auto shipping services often, especially when they’re involved in auto sales and trade. It’s the safest and most efficient way to ship cars to Syria from the U.S.
Syria does have rather strict auto import regulations. With the help of your transport service, it’ll be much easier to get the car approved for import. Call the Embassy of Syria to learn of the current regulations and tax rates. They can change at any time, so it’s best to call a couple weeks before the scheduled transport.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Syria Auto Import Restrictions and Laws.
- All imported vehicles must be under 2 years old.
- Only foreigners and diplomats may have cars imported.
- Temporary auto imports are duty-free as long as the vehicle is for personal-use and road taxes are paid.
- Diesel engines are not permitted into Syria.
- Vehicle must be lawfully imported into the country before the owner has been in the country for 4 months.
Why the RO/RO Shipping Method Is Used for Multiple Car Transports.
RO/RO shipping is an open-air transport service. It is the cheapest shipping method, yet widely used among frequent shipping customers. Many people in the auto sales industry use this shipping service to ship out multiple cars at one time to the same location. This is great for manufacturers and dealerships that must constantly exchange and replenish inventory.
When multiple cars are shipping out at once, they are driven to the top of a flatbed ship one by one. They are then secured to the ship for transport to Syria. The cars mustn’t have anything in them at the time of the shipping process. During their travels, the cars are protected by the transport company’s insurance coverage and the free satellite tracking service lets you watch the cars’ progress while en route.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?