What Does It Cost to Ship a Salvaged Motorcycle?
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Interested in Receiving Quotes for a Salvaged Motorcycle Transport?
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- To come up with the exact cost of shipping a salvaged motorcycle the services desired, the complexity of the transport, and the distance to be traveled are all factored in.
- Shipping a salvaged motorcycle anywhere within the U.S. is usually somewhere between $150 and $2000.
To determine the price you’ll have to pay for a salvage motorcycle transport, gather quotes from some of the best auto transporters around. Ask questions and make sure you get answers.
Customer service should be glad to assist you and able to make the experience a more gratifying one. Motorcycle transport can cost anywhere from a couple hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars. The way the salvaged bike is transported will greatly affect the rate you pay for the transport.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Some Common Ways to Ship an Inoperable or Salvaged Motorcycle in the US
- Open Air Shipping – The salvaged bike is usually secured to a flatbed truck for open air shipping. This is determined by the transport company after the bike’s condition has been assessed.
- Enclosed Shipping – This method of transport is known for being one of the safest ways to ship a salvaged bike. Your bike will be completely protected against the elements and transport hazards. Other items can ship with the bike when this service is purchased.
- Crated Shipping – The bike is kept safe and tightly fastened inside of a crate. This shipping service may require a bit more preparation, but it is the absolute safest way to ship a bike even when it’s salvaged.
- Door to Door – This service is optional and will raise the rate of your transport. It will help you save time and possibly money too. The transporter will come pick the bike up wherever it’s stored and drop it off wherever it’s needed to prevent you from having it dropped off at a terminal.
- Terminal to Terminal – This service does not raise the price you pay for the transport. It does however give you the responsibility of dropping off the bike at a terminal and picking it up at another one in the vicinity of where the salvaged motorcycle was shipped.