Door to door pick-up and delivery service makes shipping your car to France easy. Instead of driving your vehicle to the nearest depot, someone from the international auto transport company will arrive at your door to pick up the car.
From that point your vehicle will board the vessel. If you live on a narrow street with low hanging tree branches, inform the shipping company so you can meet at a more convenient location
Door to door service is more expensive, but it saves you the hassle of having to add wear and tear to your vehicle. If you choose not to use door to door services, make sure to arrange transport home from the depot. Before your vehicle is loaded onto the trailer and hauled away it will need to pass a brief inspection.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Other Services Professional Companies Offer.
- Full insurance coverage.
- Express service.
- Custom solutions for all vehicles and situations.
- Real time satellite tracking.
Finding the Right Company.
Finding the right company can be as simple as gathering a few quotes. To be safe, get at least three quotes from different companies. You can also check online to make sure the company you are dealing with has a good reputation.
If the company does not have a few different forms of advertisement, move on to another company. Before calling the company, write down all your questions. If the agent you are speaking with does not have knowledge of how international shipping works, hire someone else. You may also contact the Embassy of France to learn about the laws in place.
Will My Vehicle be Safe?
The simple answer to this question is yes, international auto shipping is safe. The methods used by professionals have been proven to work time and time again. The more legitimate the company is the likelier it is that your car will arrive to its destination in one piece.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?