Anyone interested in transporting a water vessel from the U.S.A. to Canada should consider buying services from a company specializing in boat transport.
You can easily find the companies best suited for the task by searching online. Try to find a transporter close to home.
For a boat transport to Canada, you’ll have a variety of shipping options. It’s a good idea to research your options a little before making any definite decisions. The transport company’s staff will explain any services you don’t understand. They’ll explain the difference in rates and even customize your boat’s transport to better suit your needs.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Services Offered for Boat Transports.
- Roll On /Roll Off – The boat is secured to a trailer and wheeled onto the transport carrier of choice where it is secured for its travels to Canada. After reaching its destination, the boat is wheeled off the carrier still attached to the trailer.
- Overland Transport – Your boat is transported by a truck. This is a very popular service among boat transport customers. It is also inexpensive.
- Door to Door Delivery – The transport company will send their professionals to the exact address of the boat’s storage location for its pickup, even if transshipment is necessary. They will then drop the boat off at its delivery address.
- Containerized Transport – This is the safest form of boat transport. The boat cannot exceed 8ft wide or 8ft tall unless otherwise stated by the shipping company. Your boat will have shelter from the potential dangers presented by the outdoors.
- Full Service Relocation – Aside from the ability to ship all types of watercraft, the transporter will deliver other goods to accommodate those moving from the U.S. to Canada permanently.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?