My Options When Boat Shipping from the USA to Canada
Anyone interested in transporting a water vessel from the U.S.A. to Canada should consider buying services from a company specializing in boat transport.
Searching online will quickly lead you to the most qualified businesses. Find a transporter in your immediate area if possible.
There are several different ways to get your yacht to Canada. Before settling on a final course of action, it's wise to do some preliminary study into your available possibilities. The transportation company's employees will clarify any details you don't grasp. They will explain the price differences and work with you to find the best plan for transporting your boat.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Boat Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Services Offered for Boat Transports
- Roll On /Roll Off - The boat is secured to a trailer and wheeled onto the transport carrier of choice where it is secured for its travels to Canada. After reaching its destination, the boat is wheeled off the carrier still attached to the trailer.
- Overland Transport - Your boat is transported by a truck. This is a very popular service among boat transport customers. It is also inexpensive.
- Door to Door Delivery - The transport company will send their professionals to the exact address of the boat’s storage location for its pickup, even if transshipment is necessary. They will then drop the boat off at its delivery address.
- Containerized Transport - This is the safest form of boat transport. The boat cannot exceed 8ft wide or 8ft tall unless otherwise stated by the shipping company. Your boat will have shelter from the potential dangers presented by the outdoors.
- Full Service Relocation - Aside from the ability to ship all types of watercraft, the transporter will deliver other goods to accommodate those moving from the U.S. to Canada permanently.