Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Wetumpka, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe and Reliable Wetumpka Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Wetumpka is the county seat of Elmore County, AL. The name itself is proof of its rich Aboriginal history. The term from the Native Americans means rumbling waters, which could be referring to the Coosa River, which actually merges with the Tallapoosa River which then ends up in the Alabama River.
The area is really rich in natural resources because it’s bounded by the river and the Appalachian Mountains. There are around 6,000 residents who count the area as their home.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Before You Ship Your Car to Wetumpka, Consider These Tips:
- You can actually ask the auto shipping company to put your car on top of the trailer—for multi-story platforms—so it can be safer from flying debris or leaky fluid from cars on the upper platform.
- Go to your manual or research online for the exact dimension of your car, as well as the dry weight of the vehicle. You can negotiate for a better price if you know all these details.
- Any after-market additions to your car like spoilers or fog lights should be taken down by you. This will ensure that they don’t get damaged.
- Check the authorization of the auto moving company
- Ask for insurance certification. You might be dealing with a broker that can’t guarantee to cover the cost of damage if there’s any.
- If your car is inoperable, tell the service provider this important detail. It may require special equipment to load your car in the trailer. It stands to reason that this will cost you more.
- Don’t ship your car on a full tank of gas. Aside from safety reasons, it will actually add to the weight of the car, which means you will pay extra unnecessarily.
- Take out all the contents that might be dislodged during transport. Pay close attention to sharp objects which can cause severe damage to the interior of your car.
- Inspect your vehicle and document every nick or dent before shipping. Repeat this process after the car has already been delivered to you. If there’s any damage, file a claim with the company.
Thinking about shipping your car to Wetumpka, AL? Try A-1 Auto Transport, a legitimate car moving company with years of experience in the industry. Its large fleet and network of terminals ensure a wide presence in cities and towns in the contiguous United States. You can call now for a free quotation, and get the process moving immediately!