Finding a transport company to care for your car’s delivery isn’t as difficult as you may think. There are things that you should look for as you search the Internet for a dependable transporter.
Reputable companies will have flexible prices, a professional website, and durable transport equipment. Never allow yourself to fall victim to a scam due to poor research.
Most the time, scam companies will propose impractical prices or ask you for a payment up front. If you come across a transporter demanding money before the car’s delivered, you should move on to another company. Always pay close attention to the characteristics of the transport companies you’re considering.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Always Ask Questions.
Before contacting the potential transporters, write down any questions or concerns you want addressed. This will test the knowledge of the transport specialist you are speaking with.
- Do you offer free quotes?
- What is included in your free quote?
- Can I have my car picked up and dropped off at precise locations?
- How will my car be protected?
- Why should I trust you to ship my car to New Zealand?
After You Book the Transport Date.
Subsequent to scheduling your car’s transport, you must prepare for the big day. Start by calling the Embassy of New Zealand to learn about the country’s import regulations and current tax percentages. You must provide proof that the car complies with the import laws of the country. Proof of paid taxes is also needed. Take these documents to the Customs office to obtain the certificate of import approval.
Once you’ve gained import approval, get the car ready by cleaning the exterior and interior thoroughly. Make sure the car is in its best condition before the delivery date. Top off all fluids accept gas, fill the tires, and take pictures of the vehicle.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?