By purchasing shipping services through a qualified overseas transporter, you’re providing your car with the utmost security. This is extremely important to most shipping customers.
Anyone looking to send their car from the United States to the country of Latvia will have the car’s security at the forefront. The cost of shipping is another typical concern.
Fortunately, even if you choose to ship your car to Latvia through enclosed shipping services, you can expect reasonable rates. Even though container shipping is slightly more expensive than an open air transport service, it is worth the extra amount spent. There are numerous advantages to enclosed shipping services.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Facts about Container Shipping- An Enclosed Transport Method.
- If you would like to ship your car through the most secure method of transport, container shipping provides the most protection. The thick metal walls of the cargo container will keep outside hazards from damaging the vehicle.
- Container services let the customer ship a vehicle as well as other household goods. All items must comply with the import regulations in place. The Embassy of Latvia can tell you what items are prohibited from entering the country.
- Your car will need to be prepped before its enclosed transport. Wash the exterior and thoroughly clean out the interior. Top off all the car’s fluids except the fuel which should read less than ¼ full. Make sure all tires are filled with air too.
- Write down any noticeable damages that your vehicle might suffer from. Snap photos of the entire vehicle before its transport date. Use the notes taken when you inspect the vehicle after it arrives in Latvia.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory