Overseas auto transport can be done by using a few different methods. One method called, roll on/roll off solution is the most common way to transport vehicles internationally.
It is also the most cost efficient way to ship a car. Manufacturers, dealers and any interested person can buy qualified shipping services through a reputable business.
If you are an individual looking to ship your car to Uruguay as quickly and safely as possible, container shipping is the right choice for you. With a container, your vehicle will be shielded from weather conditions and it will also have the most protection against theft. This shipping method is better for people who are relocating or for more valuable vehicles.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing for Auto Shipping Services.
- Take pictures of your vehicle.
- Remove any valuables from the car.
- Have a mechanic repair leaks.
- Make sure there is no more than a quarter tank of gas.
Is It Worth Hiring Professionals?
You get to take advantage of the most durable transport equipment and other modern technologies when you hire a transporter to ship your car. They also offer full coverage for your vehicle. So in the event of an accident, you can rest assured knowing they will pay for all the damages.
Professional companies offer free quotes and real-time online satellite tracking so you can keep tabs on where your vehicle is at all times. If they are a reputable company, they will also offer a few different delivery options. The delivery options include door to door transport and terminal to terminal transport.
Determining the Cost of Transport to Uruguay.
The cost of shipping a vehicle overseas is a whole different process than shipping inside of the U.S. International shipping is more expensive, but prices are flexible. Roll on/roll off, terminal to terminal transport is the least expensive shipping solution. On top of the cost of services through the shipping company, be ready to pay import taxes. Call the Embassy of Uruguay for more info.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?