There are so many advantages that come with the purchase of shipping services for a vehicle. In fact, hiring professional transport services is the only definite way to have your car shipped to Germany safely.
They will care for your car as if it were their own. They’ll make sure that is lawfully entered into the country safely without any obstacles.
What You Pay For:
- The mileage and condition of the car is protected by the shipping equipment and trained employees.
- Insurance coverage is provided to all vehicles in the care of the transporter.
- You will have a variety of shipping options and customer service can customize your transport services.
- International transport companies are familiar with foreign import policies.
- Shipping services are cost effective and reasonably priced.
- You can ship your car and other belongings through a transporter.
- There is less risk involved with the delivery if you hire professionals.
- Better prepare for the relocation and use your time more freely when you let a transport company deal with the car’s overseas shipping process.
Perhaps the ultimate reason to hire a transport company is due to their excessive knowledge and experience within the industry. Dealing with another country’s laws is extremely confusing and difficult. Your transport service sees you through every step of the way. Call the Embassy of Germany before the shipping process is set to begin, so you can learn more about the foreign import policy in place. Their help along with the transporters will prove invaluable during the preparation process.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.