Perhaps the most sufficient and affordable way to ship a car to Peru from the U.S. is through professional overseas transport services.
As long as you buy shipping services through a reliable transporter, you can look forward to your car’s safe delivery into a new country. The best part about shipping services is that they are inexpensive and worth the money.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Must a Transport Company Know before They Can Give a Quote?
- Age and Weight of Vehicle.
- Vehicle Specs.
- Traveling Distance.
- Desired Shipping Services.
Auto Transport Methods to Consider.
There are two shipping methods that remain favored by regular shipping customers. One of them is much cheaper in price than the other. Once you learn the differences between them, you’ll have a better understanding why. However, the shipping method you choose is entirely up to you. All services offered by a reputable transporter will have the vehicle’s safe arrival in Peru at the forefront of their mind.
Container shipping allows the vehicle to go inside of an enclosed trailer while aboard the ship. The space inside the container can be shared with another person, which will also ease the price of transport. The vehicle can also hold belongings.
If you buy RO/RO shipping services, the car will be secured on top of a flatbed ship. This shipping method is the least expensive but provides enormous safety. It is uncommon for there to be any concern after the car is delivered, but insurance coverage offers an extra layer of security.
Keep your budget in mind as you choose your shipping services. Customer service will be happy to help you find the best way to ship your car to Peru if you want them to. They can even customize your transport to suit your shipping needs better.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?