If you’re going to move out of the U.S. to live in Vanuatu, ship your car to the nation through a qualified transport company that offers container shipping services. This is the best and most efficient form of international auto transport.
Container transport isn’t exactly your cheapest option, but it is still affordable to most budget types. It provides more security for the car and some space for the customer to ship over other items. There are various containers to choose from. The shipping company will help you choose an appropriate size based on the information you gave them.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Benefits of Using Enclosed Shipping Services.
- Container shipping is cost efficient and affordable.
- If you don’t need all the space provided in the shipping container, you can share the transport service with another person to lighten the cost.
- As your car ships to Vanuatu, it is safeguarded by the container’s walls. It’s less likely to become harmed by poor weather or vandalism.
- You can ship other household items into the country as long as they aren’t prohibited by foreign import laws.
- There is less preparation for a vehicle being shipped through container transport.
Getting a Car Ready for International Transport.
- Wash the exterior of the vehicle and clean out the interior. Take out any unnecessary or heavy items in the car. The excess weight increases the shipping costs.
- Check the fluids and make sure they’re topped off. The only fluid that should remain untouched is the gas. The fuel tank should read ¼ full or less for safety purposes.
- Have all other belongings packaged properly and ready to go before the day of transport. Call the Embassy of Vanuatu to make sure that the items are permitted into the nation.
- Check the vehicle over for damages and take pictures. Use the pictures as a reference when you look over the vehicle after it arrives at its destination.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?