If you’re going to move out of the U.S. to live in Vanuatu, ship your car to the nation through a qualified transport company that offers container shipping services. This is the best and most efficient form of international auto transport.
Container transport isn’t exactly your cheapest option, but it is still affordable to most budget types. It provides more security for the car and some space for the customer to ship over other items. There are various containers to choose from. The shipping company will help you choose an appropriate size based on the information you gave them.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Benefits of Using Enclosed Shipping Services.
- Container shipping is cost efficient and affordable.
- If you don’t need all the space provided in the shipping container, you can share the transport service with another person to lighten the cost.
- As your car ships to Vanuatu, it is safeguarded by the container’s walls. It’s less likely to become harmed by poor weather or vandalism.
- You can ship other household items into the country as long as they aren’t prohibited by foreign import laws.
- There is less preparation for a vehicle being shipped through container transport.
Getting a Car Ready for International Transport.
- Wash the exterior of the vehicle and clean out the interior. Take out any unnecessary or heavy items in the car. The excess weight increases the shipping costs.
- Check the fluids and make sure they’re topped off. The only fluid that should remain untouched is the gas. The fuel tank should read ¼ full or less for safety purposes.
- Have all other belongings packaged properly and ready to go before the day of transport. Call the Embassy of Vanuatu to make sure that the items are permitted into the nation.
- Check the vehicle over for damages and take pictures. Use the pictures as a reference when you look over the vehicle after it arrives at its destination.