How To Ship Your Motorcycle To Or From Central African Republic
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Shipment of a motorcycle from the United States to the Central African Republic is on an average about $2,200 to $3, 800, apart from other taxes.
- The most affordable method is by using shared space on a shipping container
A landlocked country in Central Africa, the Central African Republic is bordered by Sudan, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Chad, and Cameroon. With rich reserves of precious metals and oil, verdant forests, it has been developing as there has been unrest over the years since it gained independence in 1960 from France.
However, if you intend shipping your motorcycle from the USA to the Central African Republic, it is best to allow us to assist you as doing it on your own can be tedious and complex. When you work with an international auto shipping service like our company, it helps you as we are conversant with the different regulations and import laws that prevail in the Central African Republic. Additionally, we will walk you through the process and offer all assistance so that there is no delay in delivery.
Import Related Documentation
It is important to know the laws and regulation pertaining to motorcycle import by the Central African Republic Customs Department.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
You are required to submit a variety of documents that ensure that the ownership of the motorcycle is validated. These include:
- Original Bill of Sale/Purchase invoice with make, model, year, chassis number and VIN
- Owner’s Driving License
- Registration and Title of Motorcycle
- Customs Authority’s F4 Form
- Motorcycle Repair Invoices
- S. Insurance policy
- Bill of Lading
If you are importing the motorcycle on a temporary basis, then it is exempt from the import duty. Other than that there is 6% import duty and 21% VAT, apart from additional duties and fees. To get an estimate on the shipping costs and import duties, call in at our office or get in touch with the Embassy of Central African Republic. One of the shipping agents will work with you at every step to ensure that you have an exact amount before you select your shipping options.
We will ensure that the motorcycle is packed and carted before it is shipped. Although it is best to opt for shared container shipping as your motorcycle will reach more securely. If you have any issue in transporting your motorcycle to the nearest domestic port in the United States, we can pick it up from your doorstep and deliver it at the exit port, but that would be an additional charge. We offer the same services at Central African Republic customs entry so if you are unable to be there when the motorcycle arrives, we will collect it for you and complete the formalities. However, you will need to give us a signed Power of Attorney.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory