Shipping Motorcycles To Aruba
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
How To Ship Your Motorcycle To Or From Aruba
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Shipping your motorcycle to Aruba from the United States is around $1,100 to $1500, based on the evaluated value of the motorcycle
- Additional costs of shipping includes custom duties and cost of other selected services – door to door shipping, or door to port has to be factored in
Just 23 miles long and only 75 square miles total, Aruba is one of the three islands known as the ABC islands or Lesser Antilles. It is located in the southern part of the Dutch Caribbean and is under the rule of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It is about 18 miles away from the Venezuela coast. Having a motorcycle in Aruba can smoothen out your travel requirements. Thus, if you need to ship out your motorcycle from U.S. to Aruba, it is best to work with us. We have been pioneers in international shipping and have been shipping vehicles including motorcycles to Aruba for decades. We understand all aspects of the shipping process and know that professionally packed vehicles are cleared faster. That is why if you are looking for a quick and seamless solution to move your motorcycle to Aruba, call us today.
Cost of Shipping
To ship a motorcycle from the United States to Aruba, duties are calculated by the shipping cost, Insurance and Freight costs (CIF), with the median value at approximately 12%. Our shipping agent will be able to give you an estimate of how much your import will cost in total. You will need to factor in other costs such as:
- Any modification that will be required before your motorcycle can enter into Aruba.
- Any additional service that we offer and you elect to choose, such as door-to-door service or door-to-port.
- Shipping method you opt for
- Custom duties and additional taxes
License and Registration
You can drive in Aruba on a driver’s license issued from the United States. Familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations of driving in Aruba so you will be a safe driver. You must register your motorcycle while you are in Aruba on a temporary registration that is good for a minimum of six months.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
When you begin the process of importing your motorcycle, you will need to submit the copy of the following documents to the Aruba Customs Authority:
- Original title of the motorcycle issued in the United States
- Form that shows where you are currently registered, including the city and country.
- Tax ID number issued by the Aruba Tax Department
- Motorcycle registration certificate
- Foreign auto inspection certificate
- Proof of insurance on your motorcycle
- Show proof of ownership of the motorcycle of at least 6 months
Aruba immigration officers stationed at the port of entry will have final authorization for admission to the country. If all admission requirements and documentation is not presented at the time of entry, admission to Aruba can be refused. To know more about motorcycle imports and driving in Aruba, contact us at A-1 Auto Transport.
Though we will be of assistance all through the shipping procedure, you will need to decide on the method of shipping that you select for your motorcycle. The method you select will govern the total price of the shipment. When shipping your vehicle to Aruba from the United States, there are three choices:
- Container shipping– Your motorcycle will be placed inside a 20 and 40 foot container. You will be able to place personal and household items inside of the container along with your motorcycle. This method of shipping provides the ultimate protection for your motorcycle while in route to Aruba. If you have a luxury motorcycle or a classic, you may want to crate it for additional protection. Additionally, if you are just shipping only your motorcycle using this method, it will be shipped with other motorcycles within a container. It will be crated before it is shipped for minimizing damage during transit.
- Roll On/ Roll Off shipping – The motorcycles are allowed to have 1/4 tank of gas, and you need to leave the keys so your motorcycle can be started up and then driven onto/from the deck of the cargo ship using ramps. Once it is parked in the bay, the tires are fixed in the metal protectors and strapped down so that no movement will occur.
- Air shipping: If you are in a hurry to get your motorcycle over to Aruba, this method may be the answer. Keep in mind, this method is the most expensive method of shipping but it is also the quickest.