Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ta’izz
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Ta’izz is one of the largest cities in Yemen with a population of nearly 700,000 residents. Located near the Mocha port at the Red Sea makes it a great destination to ship a motor vehicle to for import to the city. The roadways in the city can be quite rugged as the terrain is very mountainous and often the roads are not paved. Coffee is a large export item for the city as are vegetables and cotton. Cotton is actually the largest industry in Ta’izz and people flock to the city for work in the cotton mills. If you plan on driving your car around the city you should take note that the temperatures are in the 90’s year round and you will definitely need to make sure you keep a check on your fluids and tire conditions. When it’s time to have your car shipped to Ta’izz, you will need to contact a professional automobile transport company to handle the shipment on your behalf.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Ta’izz
|Ta’izz to (New York port)|
to New York, NY
|Ta’izz to (California port)|
to Los Angeles
|Las Vegas, NV to (California port)|
|Phoenix, AZ to (California port)|
|Seattle, WA to (California port)|
|Ta’izz to (New York port)|
to Charlotte, NC
|Chicago, IL to (New York port)|
|Miami, FL to (New York port)|
|Ta’izz to (California port)|
to Dallas, TX
|Houston, TX to (New York port)|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Professional Automobile Transport to Ta’izz.
Professional automobile transport to Ta’izz has never been easier than it is today. Professional transporters work hard to ensure that all cars scheduled for overseas delivery are handled carefully and delivered safely and on time. You’ll need to provide a copy of your driver’s license, social security number and a signed power of attorney that will let the carrier relocate your car for you. You will also need to give information about your car to let the agent you speak to know the make, model and year as they will need that information to schedule the correct carrier to pick your car up. If your car has had any enhancements like lift kits or other accessories that could alter the stock size or weight you will need to let the agent know so they can schedule the correct sized carrier to transport your car. Damage insurance for shipping overseas is often included in the price quote for international shipping but you may want to check the amount offered to ensure that it will cover your motor vehicle, especially if you have a luxury or highly valuable vehicle. Your agent will go over the shipping contract, insurance, types of available transport, pick-up and delivery if needed and the final shipping price with you as you proceed to schedule your car for transport.
When shipping a car to Ta’izz you will need to choose a way to ship the car overseas. Since there is a seaport adjacent to the city, the best way to have a car shipped from the United States will be by a sea carrier. They ways to ship a car are:
- Ro-Ro Shipping– Ro-Ro shipping has been used for many years and is the primary way that motor vehicles are shipped overseas. Cars of all makes and models as well as construction equipment, heavy machinery and other “wheeled” items, are rolled onto the ship at the exit loading port, secured in place for the trip, and then rolled off the ship at the exit port. This type of shipping is very convenient, usually lower priced than other types of transport and is the fastest way to have a car shipped internationally.
- Container Shipping– Owners of high end automobiles or those who need to relocate a household as well as their automobile often find that shipping in a container is the best way to go. Shipping containers are usually offered in 20 or 40 foot size and you are able to load a car as well as personal items inside of the container. These shipping containers are sealed inside as well as out and deter weather or other damaging elements from entering the container during overseas transport.
Your transport agent will discuss the available shipping methods with you and will detail the pricing as well as the scheduled shipment dates for various routes from the U.S. to Ta’izz, Yemen.
Regulations You Have to Follow.
When you are preparing to ship a car overseas to Ta’izz, you must follow the regulations set by U.S. Customs for exporting a motor vehicle from the United States and you will have to provide some information to the customs agencies in Yemen as well. You can contact the Embassy of the Republic of Yemen in Washington, DC for information on obtaining a work or student visa, residency requirements and a complete list of documents that you will need when importing a car to the city. The basic list of required documents is as follows:
- Driver’s License.
- Original Bill of Lading.
- Certificate from the manufacturer that shows the exact date of manufacture.
- Certificate of Origin from the United States (or country that car is from).
- Original Car Title.
- Original Car Registration.
- Customs Deal Card must accompany all company owned vehicles.
- Tax exemption statement for Diplomats from the Yemen Ministry of Industry and Trade.
Your automobile transport agent will go over the details of taxes and fees that will have to be paid prior to shipping and will let you know what paperwork you need for customs.