Ship Your Car To Or From Rishon LeZion, Israel
Located in Israel, Rishon LeZion is considered the fourth largest city. It is located near the central coastal plain, about five miles south of Tel Aviv. It is part of the Gush Dan Metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. With many industries and academic institutes, there are plenty of opportunities for employment and education and that is why there has been a steady increase in the number of foreigners calling it home.
Learn more about shipping to Israel.
If you are moving to Rishon LeZion from U.S. for work or to study, it might be more convenient if you have your own vehicle to get around in. It’s going to be more enjoyable when you have your own vehicle available when you need it.
Process and Cost to Ship Your Car
To move your vehicle from the United States to Israel, you will first need to hire an international shipping service that understands and has worked with the Israel Customs. At A-1 Auto Transport service, we have more than twenty years of service in transporting vehicles to Israel and other countries in the world. You can count on us to help you get your vehicle successfully to your new location in Rishon LeZion. When you contact our shipping agent, to first determine how much it will cost you to ship your vehicle, we can give you a customized quote based on specific requirements.
On an average, the cost is around $3,100 to $5,700. If your vehicle needs any modifications, we can guide you through the process and ensure that your vehicle is ready for shipment when you need it to be. It is important to consider that Israel only accepts vehicles that conform to the EU registration standards.
You will have to give some important information to help us come up with an accurate quote. We need to know the size of your vehicle, the make and model as well as the year. If you choose our Door-to Door service, we’ll make arrangements to have your vehicle transported, and a driver will come by and pick it up for you and drive it to the port in the United States so it will make it on time to get loaded onto the ship for transport.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Our shipping agent will need your driver’s license and your social security number in order to complete the paperwork, verify your transport, and make arrangements necessary. The Israel Tax Authority will need to validate and verify the originality and authenticity of ownership and import, before you can drive it around.
Ways to Ship to Rishon LeZion
You will have different ways to ship your vehicle from the United States to Rishon LeZion. You can decide which way works best for you based on your needs.
- Container shipping: It is one of the option that is perfect for expensive vehicles or if you need to transport your personal belongings along with the vehicle. The cost will depend upon the size of the container you choose- 20 feet or 40 feet. As everything is secured inside and them the container is sealed, your vehicle and other goods are secure during transit.
- Roll On/ Roll Off method: This way of shipping is the most chosen way to ship a vehicle from the United States. Your car is driven aboard, safely harnessed in place and driven off the freight ship at the port in Israel. It doesn’t require a lot but you will need to prepare your vehicle for transport, such as steam cleaning your vehicle inside and out and removing everything from the vehicle. As you only pay for the parking bay or space use by your car, it turns out to be the most affordable option.
Some vehicles are allowed to be transported to Israel but it will depend on which country you’re shipping from. You can look up the approved countries and the approved vehicles allowed in the country by contacting the Israel Ministry of Transport.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory