Ship Your Car To Or From Leskovac, Serbia
The city of Leskovac is the administrative center of the Jablanica District and is located toward the southern region of Serbia. It is the main location in the Leskovac valley that is s about thirty one miles long and twenty eight miles wide. The Veternica River, although it is small, runs at the foot of Hisar which is in the center of the Leskovac Valley.
Learn more about shipping vehicles to Serbia.
If you want to bring your vehicle to Leskovac when you move here for work or traveling, you will want to hire a professional shipping company to assist you so your vehicle will not be subject to being detained at the Serbian Customs Administration or it can get and delayed as that can sometimes occur. A1 Auto Transport Service can assist you in this very task, getting your vehicle from the shores of the United States into Leskovac with minimal stress for you.
Ways to Ship Vehicle to Leskovac from U.S
Air shipping is the quickest way to get your vehicle over to Leskovac from the United States. However, this is the most expensive method of shipping and most opt for another option because of it. Roll On/ Roll Off or container shipping is the two most affordable way to ship a vehicle over to Leskovac. Container shipping is highly recommended if you are transporting an expensive vehicle such as a luxury vehicle or if you have a classic vehicle. You can choose from a 20 foot container or a 40 foot container, depending on your needs. While the vehicle is the most important item to ship, you may also like the fact that you can ship your personal items as well as your vehicle in the same container so you can have everything arrive at the same time.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Roll On/ Roll Off, also known as RORO is another method of shipping that can help get your vehicle from the United States to Leskovac. With this method of shipping, your vehicle will be directly driven onto the deck of the ship, placed in a bay, and then harnessed down for the trip. This is the most affordable way to transport your vehicle from the United States to Leskovac because you will only pay for the bay that your vehicle will be parked in. However, you will need to prepare your vehicle prior to boarding it onto the deck of the ship and this can include cleaning it both inside and out as well as leaving only the spare tire and a car jack inside; nothing else is allowed in the vehicle and must be removed in order to avoid delays or detainment.
Procedures and Documentation
You will need to have the proper documents in order to avoid any delays. It is recommended that you speak to your shipping agent prior to gathering up all the documents to ensure that you have the complete list. Not having the right documents could cause delays. The essential documents you will need include:
- Proof of ownership of the vehicle you are importing
- Proof of custom clearance
- The original title to the vehicle
- Certificate of your vehicle cleared one month prior to shipping
- Proof of residency in Serbia
- Your Serbia Visa or work permit
- Emissions test results because Serbia is part of the European Union
You can find out more about the Serbian laws and regulations by contacting the Embassy of Serbia located in the United States.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?