Ship Your Car To Or From Jakar, Bhutan
The city of Jakar is located in the eastern central part of Bhutan. It is the capital and administrative headquarters of the Bumthang District, in the Bumthang Valley.
Learn more about car shipping to Bhutan.
A1 Autotransport service
The topography of the country is rugged and mountainous which makes it particularly scenic. Regardless of whether you come here for an extended stay or you’ve become a citizen, getting your vehicle shipped from USA is very desirable. The local transportation is unlikely to meet all the needs because it’s rather scarce. This is why having your vehicle imported is particularly suitable. However, you should also account for the fact that the terrains and roads aren’t favorable for light car journeys. This is why it’s important to get a 4x4 SUV or similar vehicle should do the trick. Once you’ve decided to get your car in this Himalayan country, you need to take your time and learn the associated regulations and rules.
Additionally, it is important to hire the services of an experienced international shipping company like A1 Auto Transport that have years of expertise in delivering vehicle to Asian countries. Not only will you get a free quote but they will help you through every step of the process to deliver your vehicle safely in Jakar in Bhutan.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Jakar
|New York, NY to (New York port) to Jakar||$275||$2600||5+39 days|
|Jakar to (California port) to Los Angeles||$350||$2400||5+38 days|
|Las Vegas, NV to (California port) to Jakar||$450||$2400||5+38 days|
|Jakar to (California port) to Portland, OR||$475||$2400||6+38 days|
|Phoenix, AZ to (California port) to Jakar||$550||$2400||6+38 days|
|Jakar to (New York port) to Columbus, OH||$550||$2600||5+39 days|
|Charlotte, NC to (New York port) to Jakar||$575||$2600||6+39 days|
|Jakar to (New York port) to Chicago, IL||$675||$2600||6+39 days|
|Miami, FL to (New York port) to Jakar||$925||$2600||7+39 days|
|Jakar to (California port) to Dallas, TX||$1,025||$2400||7+38 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Regulations for Shipping Your Vehicle to Jakar
Now, during the shipping process itself, it’s important to deliver the necessary documents to the Bhutan Road Safety and Transport Authority for further verification. You need to make sure that you’ve met the required restrictions for the process which include:
- Do not forget to produce the vehicle registration.
- You need to present a valid license, picture ID and passport.
- Proof of vehicle insurance as well as of ownership
- You are allowed to import used and old vehicles if they are owned by UN
- You need to present the import license issued by the Royal Government of Bhutan
Of course, you should keep in mind that these regulations might change and that’s why it’s important to stay tuned and to follow the legislation closely. Check with the Embassy of Bhutan in Washington D.C.> for further instructions.
Now, different methods require different considerations. If you decide to work with a shipping agency much like A1 Auto Transport service, we will be capable of helping you out significantly through the process.
The most common methods include Roll-on/Roll-off and Container shipping. The former type of transportation requires you to drive your vehicle on its wheels on a shipping deck. This is by far the most economic and quickest way to ship your vehicle oversees with a ship. At the same time, it’s going to leave your vehicle open to debris and the weather elements so it’s not always a preferred option. Another type is container shipping. Your vehicle will be safely stored within a dedicated container that you can fill with other personal belongings as well. This offers an additional layer of protection but it’s also more expensive than RORO shipping – that’s something to consider.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇧🇹 Bhutan, (BT)
Our Services and Information
Car International Destinations
Car International FAQ
🇧🇹 Bhutan, (BT)
Motorcycle International Destinations
🇧🇹 Bhutan, (BT)
🇧🇹 Bhutan, (BT)
A-1 Auto Transport Worldwide Locations
We Strive to Serve Countries around the World.
- Car Shipping To Or From Port of Ponce, Puerto RicoShip Car To AalborgShip Car To AarhusShip Car To AbbotsfordShip Car To AbéchéShip Car To AberdeenShip Car To AbhaShip Car To AbidjanShip Car To AboboShip Car To Abomey-CalaviShip Car To AbovyanShip Car To Abu DhabiShip Car To Abū GhuraybShip Car To AcapulcoShip Car To AccraShip Car To AcharnesShip Car To AdamaShip Car To AdanaShip Car To Adda-DoueniShip Car To Addis AbabaShip Car To AdelaideShip Car To AdenShip Car To AfghanistanShip Car To AgadezShip Car To Aguascalientes
- What A Pet Mover Does“Uber” for Kids?$500 Auto Transport | Finding Affordable Shippers10 Important Areas You Need To Know Around Your Neighborhood10 Questions To Ask An Auto Transport Company2016 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally2016 Utah International Auto Expo25 Years Old Cars: Import into the U.S.3 Tips for Getting Discount Auto Transport3 Tips For Moving Back To School3 Tips When Shipping Your Motorcycle5 Free Auto Shipping Quotes5 Great Additions You Can Add To Your Home’s Outdoors 5 Major Issues That Could Turn Your Move Upside Down5 Things You Never Knew About American Auto Transport5 Tips For Buying a Used Car5 Tips On How To Put Your Used Packing Materials To Good Use5 Ways to Ensure Your Car Delivery Is A Pleasant One5 Ways to Find a Real Professional Auto Transport Company5 ways to tell that your new house is now organized5 Worst Pickup Trucks of All Time6 Different Ways To Meet Your New Neighbors6 Gift Ideas For Your New Neighbors6 Great Ways To Get Involved In Your New Community6 Reasons Why You Should Keep Your House Organized
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August