Any international transport company with great reviews and ratings online is bound to get your car safely shipped to Morocco from America.
Matter of fact, the purchase of shipping services is one of the most cost effective and reliable ways to get your car from one place to the next without any issues arising. Hiring a transport service to ship your car should be easy with some insightful information.
Familiar Shipping Customer Mistakes.
- Not looking into the history of the shipping company before hiring them for services. Researching the companies that are local to you is important. Search for an overseas transport company with a positive reputation for successful international deliveries. They should also have the proper licensing and certificates to prove their legitimacy as an auto transporter.
- Forgetting to ask the transporter about their insurance coverage. Although it is rare that insurance is ever needed during a transport due to the security of the international transport company and their staff, it’s important that the company carries it anyway. This is their way of guaranteeing their services and it is obligatory for all trustworthy transporters to have insurance policies.
- Not preparing the automobile as asked by the transporters. In spite of the harder task of complying with the Embassy of Morocco and their import laws for automobiles, the vehicle needs preparation before its delivery. The prep work is all in the best interest of the vehicle and those handling it during the shipping process.
- Not presenting the right paperwork and proof to Customs. If you hire a reputable overseas transporter, it is likelier that you will meet the regulations of the import laws in place. The transporter will have experienced staff helps you gather the proper documentation needed to gain import approval from Customs.
- Paying for the shipping services before the transport begins. Never pay out any money before the transport has begun. Most reputable transporters won’t ask for anything upfront.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.