- Safe & Reliable Palatine Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Palatine Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Palatine, Illinois Auto Transport Services
- Palatine, Il Auto Transport Directory
- Stateway Auto Transport
- G-Hub Transport
- Auto Trans Group Inc
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Palatine Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Palatine Includes Zip Codes
- Services And Information
Safe & Reliable Palatine Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Because of its proximity to Chicago, customers that need a car shipped in Palatine have plenty of options. Almost all transport companies that have service routes in the Midwest regularly ship to and from the area, including the three companies listed in our directory at the bottom of the page. The section below includes some tips and explanation of how the car shipping process works and how to find an experienced, affordable option. If you have any other questions, we encourage readers to call us at the number at the top of the page.
Contact our company for more information here.
Palatine Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Palatine||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Palatine to Indianapolis||$85||212 miles||2 – 3 days|
|Palatine to Nashville||$200||501 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Palatine to Kansas City||$207||517 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Palatine||$294||734 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Palatine||$332||831 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Palatine to Salt Lake City||$560||1400 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Palatine to San Diego||$832||2080 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Palatine to Phoenix||$704||1760 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Palatine, Illinois Auto Transport Services
Factors Affecting Cost - The cost of having a car shipped is one of the most important concerns for customers and for good reason: it’s not cheap to transport a vehicle. In order to help our readers better understand what influences the cost of shipping, we’ve put together a list of the biggest factors:
- Type of vehicle
- Method of transport
- Delivery preference (door-to-door or terminal)
- Current fuel prices
- Pick up and drop off dates
- Additional services
For the most cost-effective method of auto transport, customers should seek a company that has open air, multi-car carriers and will deliver to a shipping terminal.
- Driving v. Shipping - It’s a tempting choice to simply hop in your car and drive it to where you need it shipped and in some cases, this approach makes sense. However, for trips that exceed a few hundred miles, the benefits of working with a professional shipper can often outweigh the risks and time investment that go along with making a long distance trip yourself. According to this PDF document from AAA, the true cost of driving falls somewhere between 40 cents and a dollar per mile, depending on the type of vehicle and how many miles are on it. If your trip could take several days, don’t forget to factor in the cost of food and lodging, as well as your own time spent driving when comparing the cost to that of an auto shipper.
- Avoiding Scams - There are, unfortunately, some less than honest auto shippers. For customers, there are a some basic things you can look for that will help you determine if you’re working with a reputable shipper or not. You should be cautious of any cost estimates that seem too good to be true. These “lowball quotes” are problematic because there are inevitably additional fees tacked on to make up the difference later. This is one reason it’s a good practice to get a handful of price quotes before making a decision on who to work with. The method of payment requested can also be telling. Watch out for companies that require a large up front deposit or insist on a form of payment that is difficult to track-both are telltale signs of a questionable shipper. Finally, evaluate the quality of their company website. Does it have a professional look and offer more than a simple phone number and request form? The answer should be yes if you’re looking for a reliable company you can trust.
The official website for the Town of Palatine has more information about local business and the services they offer in the area.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Palatine, IL Auto Transport Directory
Stateway Auto Transport
A door-to-door car shipper that requires no up front deposit, Stateway Auto Transport works as both a carrier and a broker. They’ve been in business for more than 10 years and also offer express auto transport.
401 S Milwaukee Ave
Wheeling, IL 60090
A transport company out of Mt. Prospect, G-HUB has both open and enclosed carriers available and also ships non-running vehicles (for an extra $100 charge). G-HUB also has storage available with 24 hour surveillance.
1828 W Thornwood Ln
Mt Prospect, IL 60056
Auto Trans Group Inc
An experienced car shipper out of Elk Grove Village, the Auto Trans Group offers guaranteed pickup and delivery dates. They offer door-to-door transport to anywhere in the U.S.
1830 S Elmhurst Rd
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Palatine, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Palatine. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Palatine, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Palatine. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Palatine and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Palatine. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Palatine Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Barrington Woods||N Williams Dr||North Smith Street|
|Staples Corner||Anderson Dr||North Hicks Road|
|Roselle Road||Village Center||Dundee Road|
|Euclid Avenue||Northwest Hwy||East Northwest Hwy|
|West Palatine Road||Smith Street||Rohlwing Rd|
Palatine includes ZIP codes
60038, 60055, 60067, 60074, 60078, 60094, 60095, 61334.