As many already know, the best way ship a car to Kuwait is by hiring an auto transport company with a history of successful overseas deliveries.
Using the latest transport equipment and ensuring the condition of your car through insurance coverage, you can rest assured that your car will be delivered into the new land safely.
You can save yourself a load of stress and money by hiring professionals and it’s easy to schedule a transport. Simply begin researching the overseas transporters nearby. Find a company with a great reputation for international shipping services and gather a few quotes.
Take Advantage of a Professional Shipping Company’s Services.
- Shipping companies carry insurance coverage on the customers’ vehicles. This gives an increased amount of protection during the vehicle’s travels.
- Their employees are highly trained and experienced individuals.
- They have all the equipment and sea freights necessary to conduct the job right.
- The staff will help you obtain all of the requested documentation for Customs to assure the car’s clearance. They will suggest calling the Embassy of Kuwait to find out what the laws and tax rates are exactly.
- They’ll help you find the right method of transport for the vehicle and even make suggestions based of their knowledge.
- Ensure a safe and secure shipping process, from the United States to whatever country you want the vehicle sent to.
- A lot of transport companies dealing with international car deliveries will have knowledge of foreign import laws. They will make sure that you are well informed.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.