Best Ohio Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
We have all been there. Moving day is a nightmare. You have spent weeks packing everything up and now that it is time to finally do the actual move, you can feel your stomach turning in knots from the stress. It always seems that your furniture got into the rooms it is in by magic, because there is no way it fit through that doorway, or through that hall. The boxes that are the most fragile seem to be slippery, and your most valuable possessions like to play a game of hide and seek with you. There is a better way. You can hire a professional Ohio moving company to help you get through it.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Indianapolis to Toledo||205 miles||$2,102- $2,606||$4,019- $5,762||2-4|
|Toledo to Philadelphia||465 miles||$2,465- $3,080||$4,800- $6,933||2-4|
|New York to Toledo||508 miles||$2,642- $3,315||$5,201- $7,552||2-4|
|Memphis to Akron||622 miles||$2,694- $3,380||$5,293- $7,674||3-5|
|Akron to Miami||1066 miles||$3,244- $4,096||$6,468- $9,427||4-6|
|Denver to Toledo||1133 miles||$3,333- $4,212||$6,654- $9,701||4-6|
|Columbus to Phoenix||1195 miles||$3,342- $4,225||$6,676- $9,737||4-6|
|Toledo to El Paso||1436 miles||$3,634- $4,603||$7,292- $10,650||4-6|
|Las Vegas to Akron||1677 miles||$3,858- $4,894||$7,770- $11,364||5-7|
|Columbus to LA||2006 miles||$4,324- $5,502||$8,774- $12,870||6-8|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Ohio? Did you know that if you move from Columbus to Austin, you’ll be covering over 1,200 miles and spend over 18-hours in the moving truck? If that doesn’t sound like a road trip worth taking, we certainly understand. While we make it our business to hit the road carrying precious cargo, we don’t want our clients having to make that kind of trip. We can transport the entire contents of your home, including second cars or motorcycles. Do you have a boat? We can move that as well, just let us know.
Before hiring a commercial moving service, do some research to learn more about us and our process. Gather the details of your move and then call or connect with us online so we can help you sort through the details and get your questions answered. Whether you’re moving, just one state away or you are moving to a new country, we can help. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your Ohio Long Distance Movers
Don’t just call the first number in the phone book. Make sure you thoroughly research any moving company you are considering doing business with.
- Length of time in the industry: Don’t skimp on experience. A startup company may offer low rates, but you will want the peace of mind that comes with working with an established moving company.
- Insurance and liability: How much protection is the company going to offer you in the event of damages. The law only requires moving companies to insure $0.60 per pound. Some companies will offer more coverage than this. Some will offer a depreciated value, and others will even offer the full replacement value.
- Read reviews and testimonials online: You can find out a lot about a company’s reputation from sites like Yelp or Google. Try and look for reviews that explain how problems were handled.
- S. DOT registration: All movers who operate between different states must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. Make sure if you are moving out of state that the company you choose is in compliance of these laws.
- Additional services and costs: Moving companies will offer different services to make your move even easier, like packing and unpacking. Look into the cost for these.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial and office relocations
- Student relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services
- Cheap Ohio movers
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Ohio Long Distance Movers?
There are a lot of things that can affect the cost of using a moving service. Everything from the amount of boxes and furniture you have, the weight of the load, the cost of fuel, and additional services you have chosen, and even what time of year can affect the total cost. Some companies offer a cost calculator on their website, and while this can be helpful, it is usually a good idea to call them for a more accurate quote. Most professional moving services will provide a free estimate.
What to Know before Signing a Moving Company’s Contract
- Check to make sure that all information is correct. Ensure that the addresses and phone numbers are accurate.
- Your mover’s damage and liability policy should be spelled out on the contract.
- Make sure any additional costs are included in the contract. This includes surcharges and the cost of any additional services you have requested.
Things You’re Held Responsible For…
- Carry any valuables or jewelry with you instead of packing it with the rest of your belongings.
- Ask for a copy of the packing list or inventory sheet for your records.
- Some homeowner’s insurance policies will cover damaged items during a move. Call your insurance agent to find out.
Ohio Cross Country Movers for Hire
Leaders Moving & Storage Co.
4521 Industrial Pkwy.
Cleveland, OH 44135
638 Moore Rd. a
Avon Lake, OH 44012
Berman Moving and Storage Inc.
23800 Corbin Dr.
Cleveland, OH 44128
Ohio Storage Facility Directory
Parma Self Storage
9425 Brookpark Rd.
Parma, OH 44129
Compass Self Storage
1549 Superior Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44114
Storage Zone Solon
6000 Cochran Rd.
Solon, OH 44139