Best Ohio Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
We have all been there. Moving day is a nightmare. You have spent weeks packing everything up and now that it is time to finally do the actual move, you can feel your stomach turning in knots from the stress. It always seems that your furniture got into the rooms it is in by magic, because there is no way it fit through that doorway, or through that hall. The boxes that are the most fragile seem to be slippery, and your most valuable possessions like to play a game of hide and seek with you. There is a better way. You can hire a professional Ohio moving company to help you get through it.
Choosing Your Ohio Long Distance Movers
Don’t just call the first number in the phone book. Make sure you thoroughly research any moving company you are considering doing business with.
- Length of time in the industry: Don’t skimp on experience. A startup company may offer low rates, but you will want the peace of mind that comes with working with an established moving company.
- Insurance and liability: How much protection is the company going to offer you in the event of damages. The law only requires moving companies to insure $0.60 per pound. Some companies will offer more coverage than this. Some will offer a depreciated value, and others will even offer the full replacement value.
- Read reviews and testimonials online: You can find out a lot about a company’s reputation from sites like Yelp or Google. Try and look for reviews that explain how problems were handled.
- S. DOT registration: All movers who operate between different states must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. Make sure if you are moving out of state that the company you choose is in compliance of these laws.
- Additional services and costs: Moving companies will offer different services to make your move even easier, like packing and unpacking. Look into the cost for these.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial and office relocations
- Student relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Ohio Long Distance Movers?
There are a lot of things that can affect the cost of using a moving service. Everything from the amount of boxes and furniture you have, the weight of the load, the cost of fuel, and additional services you have chosen, and even what time of year can affect the total cost. Some companies offer a cost calculator on their website, and while this can be helpful, it is usually a good idea to call them for a more accurate quote. Most professional moving services will provide a free estimate.
What to Know before Signing a Moving Company’s Contract
- Check to make sure that all information is correct. Ensure that the addresses and phone numbers are accurate.
- Your mover’s damage and liability policy should be spelled out on the contract.
- Make sure any additional costs are included in the contract. This includes surcharges and the cost of any additional services you have requested.
Things You’re Held Responsible For…
- Carry any valuables or jewelry with you instead of packing it with the rest of your belongings.
- Ask for a copy of the packing list or inventory sheet for your records.
- Some homeowner’s insurance policies will cover damaged items during a move. Call your insurance agent to find out.
Ohio Cross Country Movers for Hire
4521 Industrial Pkwy.
Cleveland, OH 44135
638 Moore Rd. a
Avon Lake, OH 44012
23800 Corbin Dr.
Cleveland, OH 44128
Ohio Storage Facility Directory
9425 Brookpark Rd.
Parma, OH 44129
1549 Superior Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44114
6000 Cochran Rd.
Solon, OH 44139