Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from New Brockton, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable New Brockton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Southern heritage and hospitality are the pride of New Brockton, a small town in Coffee County of Alabama. New Brockton is home to a simple community. The southern culture is as rich as it could ever get. Close knit communities offer the perfect environment for raising a family. For years, A-1 Auto Transport has been the dedicated auto shipper for both residents and commercial clients in New Brockton. We have a unique service delivery that guarantees the best customer experience when shipping cars to or from New Brockton. Should you wish to visit New Brockton, we can ship your car for you at the best prices, saving you from the expenses that come with hiring a car.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Jacksonville to New Brockton||295$||295 miles||2-4 days|
|New Brockton to Charlotte||467$||467 miles||2-4 days|
|Austin to New Brockton||594$||792 miles||3-5 days|
|New Brockton to Washington D.C.||646$||861 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to New Brockton||901$||1502 miles||5-7 days|
|New Brockton to Phoenix||1058$||1764 miles||5-7 days|
|New Brockton to Los Angeles||1068$||2136 miles||6-8 days|
|Portland to New Brockton||1084$||2711 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within New Brockton
A-1 Auto Transport offers professional car shipping services across all 50 states. We however do so differently from other carrier firms. We take up a focused approach in which we tailor the car shipping experience to the profile of specific towns. Our New Brockton car shipping services are tailored to best serve our clientele according to their needs and available resources in their location. This approach allows us to offer a more hands-on service by making deliveries to specific locations when shipping cars to or from New Brockton.
We ship cars to and from any address along East McKinnon Street, West McKinnon Street, North Dawkins Street, South Dawkins Street, North John Street, South John Street, Caldwell Street, South McGowan Street and North McGowan Street. We also serve the close environs of New Brockton, including Enterprise, Elba and Kinston.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door delivery: Some carrier firms require clients to drive the car to a terminal point for easier shipping. Upon delivery, they may require you to make your way to the delivery point. We are of the opinion that car shipping should be as convenient as possible. Door to door delivery involves us shipping the car from its location to the front porch of the exact address you request, eliminating the need to make unnecessary trips to a terminal. This service is also advantageous as one driver is tasked with overseeing the entire car shipping process. You need not worry about the hassle of transitioning from one driver or carrier to another.
- Terminal delivery: There are situations that render door to door delivery unreliable. Such situations may include inaccessibility of a particular address due to narrow roads that our carriers can’t access or low hanging tree branches that may pose threat to cars being shipped by an open carrier. In such situations, we revert to terminal delivery. We drop the car off at the closest parking lot or car depot available in your location. Parking charges apply, but the overall cost is usually lesser than the cost for door to door delivery.
Types of cars we ship
We ship different types of cars including sedans, SUVs, vans, motorcycles, electric cars, salvaged cars, ATVs, trucks, heavy equipment, high-end vehicles and classic cars.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- The keys: The driver requires a set of car keys for purposes of loading, offloading and parking the car. It’s advised to have a spare key made in case the copy with the driver gets lost.
- Wash the car: Wash the car the evening prior to shipping. A cleaner car reveals more details about it, an important factor when filling a car hauler’s inspection report.
- Remove all personal items: Aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems and DVD players may get lost during shipping, especially where the car is delivered to a public parking lot under terminal delivery. Such items are not covered under our insurance policy. Removing them from the car saves you loses.
- Leave about a quarter-full gas tank: It’s ill-advised to ship a car with a full gas tank, even if it’s being delivered to a location far from a gas station. Full gas tanks make the car heavier, which in turn would compel you to pay more than necessary to have it shipped. We advise to ship the car with just a quarter-full tank. You could make arrangements and have a couple gallons of gas with you upon the car’s delivery.
Why choose us?
We offer car shipping services tailored specifically for clientele in New Brockton. Tailored services are proven to be more effective as the hands-on approach allows for flexibility according to the situation at hand. For instance, we are able to make informed decisions on which delivery method to use.