How Much Does It Cost?
- The safest way to ship a Mercedes Benz is through enclosed transport methods. This is a cost effective service that tends to cost slightly more than open air services.
- To ship your Mercedes Benz safely through a reliable transport company, expect to pay $150 to $10,000. The rate charged depends on the shipping services chosen, current fuel costs, and the services selected for the luxury vehicle’s delivery.
To have your Mercedes Benz delivered to another location; find the most reputable exotic car shipping company available. Make sure they carry a great reputation for their services and that their prices are affordable. A1 Auto Transport happens to have all the qualifications needed to prove their success in the auto transport industry. Call us at 800-452-2880 for a FREE quote and more information.
Get the Mercedes Benz Ready for Take Off
Prepare the exotic car for its delivery weeks before the transport is scheduled to begin. Trying to have everything prepared and ready takes some time to complete. On top of gathering the right documentation, the vehicle itself will need to be readied as asked for by the transport company. This is all normal maintenance at the most part but is necessary for the car’s safe delivery.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
By preparing the Mercedes Benz, you are assuring its safety during the shipping process. Those caring for the luxury car as it travels will also be kept safer with the fulfillment of vehicle prep.
- Clean the vehicle inside and out. Remove any items that weren’t with the vehicle after it was manufactured unless you are shipping the vehicle through enclosed shipping services.
- Check the tire pressure and the fluids.
- Leave the fuel tank less than ¼ full.
- Document all present damage done to the automobile before its transport. Pictures help too.
- If asked, disconnect battery and alarm system.
When you prepare the Mercedes Benz as asked, you are not only protecting the car and those caring for its transport, but you are complying with the transport company’s insurance policy. If an accident were to happen during your Mercedes transport, filing an insurance claim is only possible when the necessary preparation was taken. Preparing the vehicle for transport is the best way to assure you’re in compliance with all regulations.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?