Safe And Reliable Manistee County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Just as it is in every service industry in the 21st century, competition is at its peak even in the auto shipping business. A client can access services from an auto shipping firm by just a few clicks on a search engine. However, to find the best, there are two main aspects one can always count on; experience and testimonials. An experienced firm has over the years perfected the art of car shipping while testimonials help you gauge the quality of service.
Clients from Manistee County have for years trusted us as Michigan’s number one carrier firm because we qualify on both aspects. We have more than two and a half decades of experience in car shipping while, from our testimonials, 97% of our clients come from referrals. No other firm is better qualified for shipping cars to or from Manistee County like we are.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Manistee County to Detroit||$253||253 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Manistee County to New York||$638||851 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Manistee County to Boston||$683||911 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to Manistee County||$787||1313 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Manistee County||$925||1542 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Seattle to Manistee County||$1156||2313 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Manistee County to Phoenix||$1193||1989 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Manistee County to San Jose||$1204||2408 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Manistee County
Apart from the experience and reliable testimonials from our previous clients, we are Manistee’s most preferred firm when it comes to shipping cars to or from Manistee County as we have an extensive scope of service in Manistee. While other firms may only ship cars to clients residing in the city, we go the extra mile of serving every region.
We serve Manistee City, Bear Lake, Copermish, Eastlake, Kaleva, Onekama, Arcadia, Brethren, Filler City, Oak Hill, Parkdale, Stronach, Wellston, Marilla, Norwalk, Pierport, Brown Township, Cleon Township, Dickson Township, Filer Charter Township, Maple Grove Township, Marilla Township, Norman Township, Onekama Township, Pleasanton Township, Springdale Township, and Stronach Township.
- Single and multi-car shipping: Our clients comprise of both household clients that ship at most two or three cars and commercial clients such as car dealers that ship several vehicles. Our team of dedicated drivers and fleet of enclosed and open carriers comfortably handle multiple car shipping orders at the same time. Besides, we have the ability to ship multiple cars all different destinations at affordable prices.
- Salvaged vehicle shipping: A vehicle salvaged from an accident is delicate to ship. It is already twice as fragile as it was because of the impact. Shipping such vehicles requires special skills and equipment. With 25+ years of experience and an abundance of forklifts, winches and flatbed racks among others, we can ship salvaged cars in Manistee County.
- Inoperable vehicle shipping: Non-op cars are harder to ship compared to operable vehicles. A number of factors determine the complexity of the situation at hand, which in turn determines the overall charge. Read more about this here.
Find out more!
A-1 Auto Transport offers a comprehensive service mix that takes care of all your needs when shipping cars to or from Manistee County. Simply click here to view all the services.
Zip codes included in Manistee County
- ZIP Code 49613 - Arcadia
- ZIP Code 49614 - Bear Lake
- ZIP Code 49619 - Brethren
- ZIP Code 49625 - Copemish
- ZIP Code 49626 - Eastlake
- ZIP Code 49634 - Filer City
- ZIP Code 49645 - Kaleva
- ZIP Code 49660 - Manistee
- ZIP Code 49675 - Onekama
- ZIP Code 49689 - Wellston
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.