Although the City of Libby is smaller in size, it doesn’t lack in providing its residents with convenient shipping services. There are many exceptional transporters throughout the area who are familiar with the process of shipping a motorcycle.
Call around and gather a few quotes. Always ask questions and assure that the company carries all of the right credentials. They should also have a great reputation amongst the locals or those who have previously used their services.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Can I Tell If I’m Being Scammed?
With all of the transport companies available, even in Montana, you will want to make sure that you aren’t being scammed as you call around for quotes. There are several ways you can tell and one of them is through the company’s licensing and approvals. Most authentic companies are approved through the Department of Transport and have all of the right state licensing.
All auto transport companies are asked to carry insurance coverage. This coverage will cover any damages done to your motorcycle during the shipping process. Your normal insurance policy won’t cover any incidents that might happen during the transport process since the vehicle is not in your care.
If a transporter asks you for a large upfront deposit, you may want to consider another company. Most dependable transport companies only ask for a very small percentage up front, while some don’t require a down payment at all. You may also want to inquire about the company’s discounts, specials and sales. Many of them will offer such price cuts to their customers for various reasons, some of the being specifically for students, military personnel and car dealerships.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory