Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lexington-Fayette Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Since the larger city of Lexington absorbs all of the Fayette-County, part of this town is referred to as Lexington-Fayette. It encompasses much of the surrounding area of the larger city and is fairly rural in nature, at least in this part of the cityscape. The horse farms for which this area is so well known as situated around this mix of city/county locale and there are a number of outdoor recreation options for those looking to get out and explore. Hiking, fishing, camping and canoeing are all popular pastimes in this area of Kentucky and residents and visitors alike are close enough to the downtown area to enjoy some shopping and other entertainment.
Go here for more information about shipping in your area.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Lexington-Fayette to Nashville||$214||214 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Lexington-Fayette to Chicago||$370||370 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Lexington-Fayette to Atlanta||$382||382 miles||2 – 4 days|
|New York to Lexington-Fayette||$528||705 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Miami to Lexington-Fayette||$626||1044 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Boston to Lexington-Fayette||$694||926 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Lexington-Fayette to San Diego||$1073||2146 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Lexington-Fayette to Phoenix||$1075||1793 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Lexington-Fayette Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Lexington-Fayette car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Don’t forget to tip your driver: This isn’t a requirement, but like any other service-oriented position, it is appreciated for a job well done.
- Look your car over before you take it back: Once you’ve signed off on receipt of the vehicle and the transport company rep has gone on his way, the company is no longer responsible for any dents, scratches, etc. Look your car over very closely before releasing the company rep after delivery.
- Set up a time to receive the vehicle when you know you will be home: Generally, transport companies won’t come back around the second time and you may find yourself driving to the depot for your vehicle.
For more information, visit the City of Lexington-Fayette website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Lexington-Fayette Auto Transport Companies Directory
This transport company is in nearby Nicholasville and offers to ship for vehicles of all types. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
132 Dawson Pass
Other Lexington-Fayette Resources
- Lexington-Fayette Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Lexington-Fayette.
- Lexington-Fayette long distance moving services
- Cheapest Lexington-Fayette moving companies