Safe And Reliable Latah County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
For those who love a little calm, a little peace and quiet, nothing beats a getaway to the countryside. The crisp fresh air and calm atmosphere away from the big city and fast-paced life is just what some people would give it up all for. Idaho is one of the states that boast such country-tranquility. The hilly terrain with cool air from the mountains and curvy roads across almost all counties in Idaho attracts clients seeking some quiet alone time from constant emails, work meetings, and big city responsibilities. Latah County in particular is one of the highest populated regions in Idaho, thanks to its flagship land-grant University of Idaho. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is Idaho’s number one carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Latah County, serving both residents and guests visiting the region.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Latah County to Seattle||$272||272 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Latah County to Portland||$298||298 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Las Vegas to Latah County||$551||735 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Latah County||$854||1424 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Latah County to Detroit||$1003||1672 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Latah County to New York||$1072||2145 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Latah County to New Orleans||$1101||1836 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
Latah is a relatively large county, occupying a total area of 1,077 square miles on the northeastern part of Idaho. With most of its population being saturated at its county seat; Moscow, most of the demand for shipping cars within the region comes from there. We, however, are not limited to Moscow City. We stretch and serve each and every city and community in Latah. Should you require car shipping services anywhere in Bovill, Deary, Genesee, Juliaetta, Kendrick, Moscow, Onaway, Potlatch, Troy, Princeton, Avon, Havard, Helmer, Joel, or Viola, we are the carrier firm for you.
We also offer shipping cars to or from Latah County services to clients in the neighboring counties of Benewah, Shoshone, Clearwater, Nez Perce, and Whitman County in Washington.
- Door to door services: Our team is well versed with Latah County. We are able to ship your car straight to your address. All we require is the car’s location and the address to the destination it’s meant to be shipped to. We take care of the rest.
- Terminal services: Most of Latah County has the countryside look. Guests visiting the county need their cars to drive around the region. We offer terminal services to guests where we drop off the vehicles at a safe designated car depot. You can pick it up upon arrival at Latah County. We choose the closest and most convenient terminal depending on your exact location.
- College car shipping: For freshmen joining campus, A-1 Auto Transport Inc. ships vehicles to colleges nationwide, including University of Idaho. We are affordable and swift.
- Motorhome Shipping: Latah County offers beautiful sites for the ultimate camping experience. We ship motorhomes and RVs at convenient prices. Learn more about this here.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport Inc. for the safest and most reliable experience in regards to shipping cars to or from Latah County. With well over 20 years of experience under our belt, you are guaranteed successful transportation worth your money.
Zip codes included in Latah County:
- ZIP Code 83535 - Juliaetta
- ZIP Code 83537 - Kendrick
- ZIP Code 83806 - Bovill
- ZIP Code 83823 - Deary
- ZIP Code 83832 - Genesee
- ZIP Code 83834 - Harvard
- ZIP Code 83843 - Moscow
- ZIP Code 83844 - Moscow
- ZIP Code 83855 - Potlatch
- ZIP Code 83857 - Princeton
- ZIP Code 83871 - Troy
- ZIP Code 83872 - Viola
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org