As many RV owners know, traveling in comfort and style doesn’t have to cost a fortune. With some careful planning, it can be done quite affordably, even if your travel plans take you out of the U.S. We have more than 25 years of experience shipping RVs to destinations across North America, Asia, Europe and just about any other worldwide destination. We transport recreational vehicles of all types for individual owners, seasonal travelers and vacationers, dealers and more! Here are some of the types of RVs we ship internationally on a regular basis, both to and from the U.S.:
- Towable, motorized & specialty RVs
- Class A, B & C Motorhomes
- Travel trailers, fifth-wheels & campers
- Motorcoaches & luxury RVs
- Pop up campers & folding camping trailers
- Buses & sports utility RVs
- Park model RVs
- Caravans & Camper vans
- Hybrid trailers & toy haulers
Curious about the cost of having an RV shipped internationally? Find out in minutes by completing the FREE online submission form! No payment or obligation is required & cost estimates are given in real time by a certified international RV transporter! Call us to learn more or if you have any questions!
The Basics Of Transporting An RV Overseas
The process of shipping a recreational vehicle internationally is not entirely different from shipping a standard car or truck. As with the majority of vehicles shipped internationally, transport by boat is the preferred method and typically involves roll-on/roll-off or RoRo loading. Essentially, the RV is driven or towed onto the ship where it is secured for transport. Upon arrival, it is driven or towed off the transport ship and delivered to its final destination using the standard methods of overland vehicle transport. Here are some of the services and perks we offer our customers that ship RVs internationally:
- No hidden fees or surprise costs
- All price quotes are absolutely FREE
- RoRo, flat track & lift on RV transport worldwide
- Customs clearance & transport insurance
- Real-time status updates during transit via GPS tracking
- Home pickup & door to door delivery available
- Documentation, bill of lading & travel document assistance
- Temporary storage available in cities around the world
- Insurance coverage for every RV we transport
- The lowest rates of any international RV shipper
- Excellent service & communication, every step of the way
Call us today to learn how affordable it can be to ship an RV internationally! We’re happy to answer your questions and we offer FREE price estimates, both over the phone and through our online price request tool!
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
International RV Transport Resources
Read our article on the cheapest way to ship RVs.
RV Maintenance Tips– From Camping World, a top ten list of the most important basic maintenance tips for RV owners. Great advice for general upkeep, as well as preparation for long distance transport.
Motor Homing In Europe – An excellent guide to seeing Europe by motorhome from a professional tour operator and experienced motorhome traveler. Included topics are costs, preparation and a list of helpful resources for vacationers.
Motorhome Magazine – Motor Home Magazine has information and reviews for RVs, as well as helpful resources for owners and prospective buyers. There’s also a user forum and tips on travel, DIY maintenance and more.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?