- Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, Always on Time
International Car Shipping Cost Estimate
What is the International Car Shipping Cost Estimate?
There are a lot of different things that go into coming up with an end total for your move. Professional international auto transport companies take distance, the make and model of the vehicle and the method used to transport the car all into consideration when coming up with a price. You can contact a professional transport company and receive a quote in roughly fifteen minutes.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping a car internationally with a professional is beneficial for many reasons, but the main reason it is so useful is because it saves the car from unwanted wear and tears. Professional international shipping is affordable, safe and reliable. So contact a professional to find out how much it will cost to ship your car.
Methods Used to Ship Cars
- Enclosed Transport - This method of transport is known for being the most expensive form of transport, but it is undoubtedly the most secure way to ship a car overseas. It protects the vehicle from driving hazards and weather. Professionals recommend individuals with very valuable vehicles or classic cars to use this shipping solution.
- Open Air Transport - This is a more affordable shipping option, but your car will be exposed to the elements. You will need to prepare your vehicle for this method of transport. Make sure a mechanic fixes any leaks and also make sure the security alarm is disabled.
- Terminal to Terminal - This delivery option means you will need to drop off the car and pick it up at the terminal once it has been delivered. This combined with open air transport is the cheapest way to transport your car overseas. You will need to provide the right paperwork in order to have your vehicle released from customs.
- Door to Door -This is a convenient way to have your vehicle shipped because it will be sent directly to its destination. With real-time satellite tracking, you can see the progress your vehicle is making. This is designed to make things much easier on the customer by saving them a ride to the car depot.