In case you haven’t already realized, you have countless different shipping services available to you. Weigh out your options by condensing your search results to a few international car shipping companies nearby that maintain a good reputation for their services.
After selecting the company you trust to ship your car to Honduras, start learning about their shipping options. Of course, a customer service rep for the company will happily help by providing you with any information necessary. They can even use their experience in the industry to recommend the best services for you and your car based on the information you tell them.
In some cases, it is likely that if you’re shipping your car over water to the country of Honduras, your transport company will suggest container shipping services. They are even likelier to recommend these services to those concerned with the integrity of the vehicle or those who plan on shipping other goods with the car. Other shipping services don’t offer as much protection or space for transporting.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Some Facts about Container Shipping and Its Advantages.
- International transporters typically offer at least a few different sizes of shipping containers to their customers.
- The containers protecting the car have four metal walls designed to safeguard any vehicle and items inside it during the transport.
- This shipping service is the only one that permits the car to have anything packed inside of it. The container can also carry other items to be shipped to Honduras.
- Call the Embassy of Honduras to make sure that all of your property is permitted into the country before you pack for your container transport.
- Container shipping services are pricier but still very affordable. You can share the price of the service if you wish to share a shipping container with someone else moving to Honduras with you from the U.S.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.