You can benefit a lot from shipping your car to Uganda with an overseas transporter. Not only are shipping services used by people all over the world, but they offer the only guarantee of a safe delivery.
To show that they believe in the success of all their deliveries, they offer insurance coverage free of charge. This extra protection will help you put all worries to rest.
Professional Shipping Service Advantages
- You can avoid language and currency barriers.
- The risks associated with the shipping process are lesser when professionals are hired.
- You can focus on other matters associated with your relocation.
- Professional transporters have the right equipment and materials for overseas shipping.
- Those caring for the vehicle’s import are trained and experienced in international shipping and foreign import policy.
- Insurance coverage is provided by the transport company.
- Auto transport services are cost effective.
- You will have a variety of shipping services to consider.
- You can remain certain that your vehicle is in good hands while following its travels through satellite tracking services.
Auto Import Restrictions and Import Duties
Uganda has no restrictions when it comes to the age of the vehicles being imported. New and used cars are welcome into the country. Right-hand and left-hand drive cars are also permitted without any discretion.
The import duties for auto transport are determined by their accordance with The General Agreement on Trade and Tariffs. Luckily, all of the taxes you’ll pay are held at low percentage rates. Make sure they are paid off before the shipping process. Contact the Embassy of Uganda to learn more.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.