The process of moving is already hard enough. So, when you’re planning a move from the U.S.A. to Ukraine, you can expect that the relocation will be even more difficult. Fortunately, there are some ways to ease this process and make it much smoother.
If a car is one thing that you are certain you want shipping over, simply look into the international transport services nearby your home. Find a reliable and well-rated shipping company with a history in international transport. This will ease a lot of the stress involved with relocation and you can even choose shipping services that allow you to bring other possessions with the car.
There are a lot of benefits to shipping a car to Ukraine through professional transporters. Of course, this is aside from the fact that it is the most secure way to relocate a vehicle overseas.
Benefits of Shipping a Car through an Overseas Transport Company.
- The proper equipment and materials will be used to carry out the shipping process.
- Professional transport companies train their employees to handle multiple types of vehicles for international deliveries.
- Shipping services are cost effective.
- They will assist you throughout the entire process by helping you understand the import policies and gathering the right documents (Call the Embassy of Ukraine for the current import restrictions and duty rates).
- You will have the various shipping services to consider including high priority services.
- Many international transport companies offer free insurance coverage and satellite tracking services.
- Having your own car to explore Ukraine is better than using public transit where language and currency barriers become prevalent.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.