How Much Does It Cost to Ship a Car to Germany?
Without a car in Germany, your time will be restricted and you’ll find it very hard to travel through the country to sightsee at your own leisure. To get a car from the US to Germany, it is nearly impossible without professional transport services. An international car shipping company will ensure a safe delivery. Fortunately, the cost of car shipping is quite affordable. The average costs for shipping a car to Germany don’t normally exceed more than $3,000.
There is no way to give an exact cost for shipping services without a few important details. To get a quote, contact a transporter by phone or through their website. Answer the questions they ask so that they can give you a more accurate estimate. If you call by phone, you can ask the customer service representative any questions you might have and whether or not you qualify for any discounts or promotions.
Find an Overseas Transporter You Can Trust
Scam artists take over any industry they possibly can, even the auto transport industry. These imitation transporters are easy to spot if you know what you’re looking for in a reliable transport company. Reputable companies will have durable transport carriers and equipment, good customer reviews on their website, and other credentials. Listed below are more ways to tell if the company is dependable and capable of successfully shipping your car to Germany.
- Shipping for dealers, manufacturers and individuals
- Domestic and international shipping
- They have real-time satellite tracking services
- They offer free quotes
- They are approved by the BBB or DOT, and have the proper certificates and licenses
Two Shipping Methods for International Deliveries
The RO/RO transport method is how many shipping customers choose to ship their cars to another country. It is the cheapest way to ship a car yet it’s very safe and reliable. You will need to do an inspection and remove any personal property from the car. The shipping company will not be held responsible for missing items.
Although it is more expensive, container transport services are another well-liked transport method. Your car will be sheltered inside of a container where it will stay safe from poor weather conditions and other hazards. You can go ahead and load household goods in the additional space of the container. If you don’t need all of the space, split the cost of the service with someone else who may have stuff to ship to Germany.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory