How Long Will My RV’s Transport Take?
Obviously, it’s hard to determine the length of time it will take to deliver your RV. According to most transport companies, the average timeframe for a coast to coast RV transport is about two weeks unless there are delays. A transport with less travel will much less depending on the distance between the pickup and drop off locations.
If shipping your RV internationally, expect much longer delivery times. An international delivery includes compliance with foreign import laws and sometimes overseas and ground transportation. It takes time to deal with all the facets of an international delivery.
It’s safe to assume that your RV will be delivered within two to four weeks if it’s to deliver to another nation.
If a shipping customer needs to have the RV delivered as quickly as possible, there are high priority services that might help a bit. Expedited shipping will put your RV at the top of A1’s priority list so that is picked up and delivered quicker. Guaranteed delivery means that the RV will arrive on a specific date as requested by the shipping customer. When you call in for a quote, ask about A1’s high priority services if you’re in a time crunch.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?