How Long Does It Take to Ship a Car to Germany?
For the an easy and well-organized shipping process, it is best to stay on top of everything and to schedule the transport months ahead of time. There will be a lot involved in the process to shipping a car to Germany. Your transport company will help you with the process, even making sure that you obtain the proof required by Customs. This preparation may take some time to accomplish. It is recommended that those interested in shipping an automobile to another country call a transport company to book services 2 months before you’d like the car to be shipped out of the USA for its home in Germany.
Prepare Your Car for Overseas Transport to Assure a Fast and Safe Delivery
Get your car ready for its transport to Germany at least a week before the shipping date is scheduled. Fulfilling the responsibilities of preparing the car will ensure its timely and safe delivery. It was also help protect those caring for the vehicle’s transport safe from injury.
- Clean all dirt and debris from the inside and outside of the vehicle. You want the car to be in its best possible condition for its transport.
- The gas tank should read ¼ full or less. This assures the safety of the vehicle and those delivering it.
- All fluids other than the fuel should be topped off. The tire pressure should also be checked.
- Alarm systems should be disabled before the transport. If you choose certain methods of transport, you may also be asked to disconnect the battery.
- Document any damages that already exist on the vehicle. Snap pictures of the inside and outside of the automobile so you can refer to these notes after the delivery.
If you prepare the car properly for transport, your vehicle is put at much less risk, especially during a transport as long as the one it is about to go on. Ship your car to Germany safely and give A1 Auto Transport a call today!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory