There isn’t a better way to explore the surroundings of your new home in Spain than by driving your own car around. Having a personal vehicle in the country makes it easier to travel at your own leisure, without taking public transit which is confusing to foreigners.
Hire a professional international transporter to handle the car’s journey from the U.S. to Spain. Just make sure that the company you hire is dependable and known for their successful overseas transports.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
As you research the shipping services nearby your home in the states, look for some of the qualities that a transport company should possess. This will only help you to find the right transporter for the job.
- They provide insurance coverage for the vehicles in their care.
- There are a variety of shipping services to choose from.
- They are approved by the DOT and can prove their history within the industry.
- Their equipment is up-to-date and their employees are trained for all types of overseas auto transports.
- They have a website with accurate contact information.
- You can easily find good reviews and ratings online about the shipping company.
- They offer reasonable rates on all of their shipping services and never ask for a payment upfront.
- The customer service representatives are helpful and friendly.
After a Transport Company Is Hired.
After you have hired a shipping company to ship your car to Spain, start gathering the documents needed and fulfilling any of your responsibilities. All documentation must be given to Customs. If all of the information was provided, the car will be approved for import. To make sure you are informed properly of the current import regulations, contact the Embassy of Spain.