Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Falkville, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Falkville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Falkville is one of the only towns in Alabama that has been incorporated for a record three times. The first incorporation took place on 1876, then in June 1886 and lastly in December 1898. A-1 Auto Transport has a loyal customer base in the town with majority of our business coming in through referrals from vehicles owners that have previously shipped with us. Our staff is dedicated to offering unmatched services that meet the needs of our clients. Additionally, the rates for car shipping are affordable regardless of the distance to be covered.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Nashville to Falkville||$130||130 miles||1-2 days|
|Atlanta to Falkville||$210||210 miles||2-4 days|
|Falkville to Milwaukee||$523||697 miles||3-5 days|
|Falkville to Denver||$772||1286 miles||4-6 days|
|Tucson to Falkville||$989||1649 miles||5-7 days|
|Falkville to Salt Lake City||$1054||1756 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Falkville
Shipping cars to or from Falkville is a common activity for our drivers that move vehicles to the state of Alabama. The 3.7 square mile town is served by a number of roads including Interstate 65 and U.S Highway 31 that cut across its landscape. The interstate road passes right on its eastern border making it possible for our drivers to use it when shipping within the town and its environs. Besides Falkville, we also offer car transportation to its neighbors that also request for our services.
Types of cars we ship to or from Falkville
When shipping cars to or from Falkville, we have handled a variety of vehicles. We use uncovered and covered trailers to move them to locations within the US and abroad on a regular basis. Although the cars we often transport are in the thousands, some of the ones that we move regularly are trucks, vans, classic cars, ATVs, SUVs, RVs, sedans, motorcycles, boats and boats among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Falkville
Some of the ways to make preparation easier include:
- Asses the condition of your car. Take note of any damages, scratches and dings that may be on your car and list them down. Ensure that they are outlined in the Bill of Lading after inspection is done by your auto shipper.
- Make an extra key. Although most auto shippers do their best to hand over your car together with the keys upon delivery, there are cases where they get lost along the way. It is therefore important to have a spare key that you can use to move your car at such times.
- Provide contact details. To get regular updates on the location of your vehicle, you will need to provide a valid cellphone number or e-mail address. The driver bringing the car over to your premises will use the information provided to contact you at different intervals until delivery is done.
The services we offer
We offer a wide portfolio of services that are tailor-made to meet the needs of those shipping cars to or from Falkville. Below are some of the services we offer.
- Terminal to terminal shipping: Do you want your vehicle shipped to a terminal facility for pickup at a later date? You are in the right place! Our truck drivers have been moving vehicles to our over forty terminals for more than two decades. They have mastered the transportation routes that lead to these facilities all over the US and are able to deliver your car to the one nearest to you on time. We use modern trailers to ship single or multiple units to various terminal facilities without exposing them to danger. Also, the cost for moving vehicles to terminals and keeping them for pick up are very affordable no matter their size or weight.
- Non-operable motorcycle shipping: Shipping a non-op motorcycle has now become easier than ever for those who make the decision to ship with us. We have suitable transport trailers that can haul these motorcycles to locations across the US in a safe manner. Our truck drivers have interacted with these non-operable motorcycles for many years and can deliver them in good condition to locations nearby and far off. At times, we suggest crated shipping for motorbikes that need extra protection during transportation. Also, the rates for moving non-op bikes is very reasonable for both individuals and businesses.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is a perfect match for vehicle owners shipping cars locally and internationally. We have a team of professionals that are ready to help you move your vehicle in the safest manner possible. Our over twenty years of experience serves as a guarantee that the services we offer are of high quality. We also ensure that delivery of vehicles is done within the agreed timeline, no matter the final destination.
Ship with us!
To enjoy the high quality services offered by A-1 Auto Transport, call our sales team today!