Organization and industry knowledge is necessary to ship your car to Moldova. International auto shipping can take up to two weeks, but it is well worth the wait.
Instead of depending on public transport, you can drive freely on your own time.
Make sure to keep all of the information you acquire and important documents inside of a folder. A lot of people might be hesitant on shipping their vehicle overseas, but if you will not be back for a while, shipping your car is a smart decision. Without your vehicle, you will pay far more in public transportation than you would have spent on the services offered by international auto shipping companies.
Preparing the Car for Open Air Shipping to Moldova.
If you plan on purchasing open air services, there are a few things you will need to take care of. All items must be removed from the vehicle including items stored in the trunk. Since your vehicle will be secured to the deck of the ship, you must have leaks fixed. Any damages caused by your vehicle will result in additional fees.
If your vehicle has an alarm installed, make sure to turn it off in order to avoid a disturbance. If your vehicle has more than a quarter of a tank of gas, make sure to burn off the excess fuel. Prior to the scheduled ship date, take clear photographs of the vehicle even if there are no damages. If something happens to your car while it is on board the transport company’s ship, it will be much easier to file an insurance claim with photographs.
The Security of Shipping Services.
There have been many advances in international auto hauling tools which only lessen the risks involved. Even if something should go wrong while your vehicle is being shipped, you can rest assured knowing that you will be compensated for your losses. Every employee who plays a role in shipping your car must undergo extensive training before taking on a job. The Embassy of Moldova will prove helpful during your transport. Call them to learn about import laws.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?