Safe And Reliable Elba Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Elba is a small city located in Coffee County, in southern Alabama. It is a great town offering plenty of recreational activities for all age groups. People can enjoy kayaking, swimming, fishing, and other water-based activities in Pea River. It is also a great place to do business with the town's local government offering attractive tax incentives, helping in preparing sites and financing projects. The town's proximity to highways, aerospace manufacturers, and availability of skilled labor are also added advantages. If you are interested in moving here and bringing your business with you, we can help you do it. We are one of the biggest shippers around the world having handled thousands of vehicles, equipment, and other items in the 25 years that we have been around. Our name, A-1 Auto Transport, is synonymous with great quality, fast and affordable services. Shipping cars to or from Elba and other locations is now easy and accessible.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Elba to Jacksonville||$316||316 miles||2-4 days|
|Elba to San Antonio||$608||811 miles||3-5 days|
|Elba to Detroit||$680||906 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Elba||$656||1093 miles||4-6 days|
|Phoenix to Elba||$1053||1755 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Elba||$1085||2713 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Elba
A-1 Auto Transport has an advanced method of mapping all its shipping routes and destinations, in order to get the best out of its staff and carriers. We use the most efficient and traffic free routes when shipping cars to or from Elba to get the vehicles to their owners both safe and on-time. We have expanded the locations we ship to; now including other cities and towns around Elba such as Enterprise, Ozark, Troy, Dothan, Crestview, Eufaula, Niceville, Montgomery, Tuskegee, Wright, Destin, Millbrook, Prattville, Fort Walton Beach, and Lynn Haven.
Looking for a variety of shipping services? A-1 Auto Transport is your one-stop shop for all things shipping. We have heavily invested in getting the right equipment and infrastructure in order to be able to handle any type of shipment. Some of the services we offer include:
- Terminal to terminal: Essentially the most common and most affordable mode of shipping, terminal to terminal shipping is where the customer drops off and picks up his/her vehicle once it has been transported. Although it is the most affordable, it isn't the most efficient service provided, especially for customers shipping non-op vehicles.
- Door to door pick-up drop off: In this service, the owner of the vehicle doesn't have to worry about transporting it to the terminal or port, we pick-up your vehicle straight from your doorstep and deliver to whichever location you want. Although it is slightly more expensive than the terminal to terminal one, it is more convenient, efficient, and hassle-free.
- International moving: If you are planning on relocating to another country, the fact that you are headed to a new location where you'll have to start your life over again is stressful enough. We help you with everything from identifying what to pack and what to get rid of, packing, labeling, loading on to the trucks, to unpacking in your new destination.
The type of vehicles we ship
We ship many different types of vehicles. Some of them include:
- Luxury vehicles
- Oversized cars
- Boats and other watercraft
- Electric cars
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Before handing your car over to the auto shipping company, there are certain things that you must do to ensure that the shipping exercise goes on without a glitch. Here are some of them:
- Clean out your vehicle. It is important to remove any personal items from your car. Auto shippers are barred by law from shipping vehicles with any items belonging to the customer.
- Remove any aftermarket installations. Items such as DVD players, bike racks, aftermarket speakers, GPS navigation systems etc should be removed to prevent damage or theft.
- Clean and inspect your vehicle. After cleaning your vehicle, note down any defects it might have. This can be dents, scratches, or patches of stains. Taking photos is a good way of documenting the damages.
- Service your car. Ensure that your car is fully checked out by a mechanic. Leaks should be plugged.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Disable your alarm system.
What makes us better?
There are various things that make us better than our competitors. You get your quote online. With us, there is no need to come to the office for a quote. You can do that from the comfort of your home. We also let you choose the method of shipping that you want. Our services are efficient, modern, and pocket-friendly.
Get in touch
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.