Dyer Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Dyer Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The need for hiring a professional motorbike shipping company in Dyer is brought about by several reasons that we will explain below. Competent bike shippers have the know-how, experience, and skill-sets needed to help you with the most challenging motorcycle shipments. The reasons why many riders look for shipping companies in Indiana are:
- The need to ship their motorbikes to buyers when they are selling off for an upgrade.
- When the bike riders want to travel to far distances and riding their bikes will lead to wear and tear. To prevent this from happening, they opt to use shipping companies.
- Transporting defective motorcycles for repairs to bike experts located in other states or countries.
- When motorcycle owners are switching jobs, they relocate to new homes near their workplaces. This means they hire shipping companies to move their bikes to their new addresses.
- Professional riders and other participants are not allowed to ride their bikes to biking events. The bikes should be shipped to the venues by professional shippers.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We use different shipping options at A-1 Auto Transport. These methods are crafted according to the current trends and needs of customers. The available methods are:
- Air shipping. Would you want your bike to be delivered to another address fast? You cannot go wrong by picking air transport. The level of security is also higher than for other international transport options.
- Water shipping. This has been the best method for overseas bike shipments since time immemorial. The shipping rates are very low if you have many bikes to ship. If you are shipping one bike, no need to fret! Charges are spread across all customers hauling bikes using the water vessel.
- Rail shipping. Delays in motorcycle deliveries are disappointing especially if you are in a place where there is traffic congestion. Trains have fixed schedules; hence, very reliable and timely.
- Road shipping. Here we mainly use trucks to move motorcycles. The trucks can be flatbeds, open trailers or enclosed trailers.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Motorcycle preparation is a crucial stage in motorbike shipping. If you have not used our shipping services before, here are the steps required to get your motorcycle ready for moving:
- Checking for slow punctures and the pressure in the rear and front tires.
- Hiring a bike expert to service your motorcycle’s engine.
- Draining all hazardous fluids like the flammable ones.
- Detaching the motorcycle accessories that are protruding or loose to prevent them from being damaged.
- Disconnecting the alarm devices to protect them from damage during hauling.
- Checking the level of gas in the fuel tank and lowering it as per the instructions from your shipper. At A-1 Auto Transport, we recommend a maximum of a quarter of the tank.
- Maintenance checks should be completed by an expert if you do not know about the bike’s internal operations.
- For bike owners who want to use the crated method to ship their bikes, they are required to detach the batteries before packing the rides.
- Ensuring you have washed off all the dirt on your motorcycle.
- Doing a general inspection on the bike and writing a report of its pre-shipping state.
- Photographing your motorbike from every angle.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Careful selection of your motorcycle shipper is crucial for the safety of your bike, and below is how you do it:
- Look for a variety of shipping solutions. The shipper should offer you an array of methods and guide you through each detailing the advantages and disadvantages. You will choose the one that matches your needs.
- Find out the level of experience. The hauling service provider should have satisfactory and significant knowledge in the haulage of bikes in and out of Indiana.
- Find out the legitimacy of the business. The transport service provider should operate in the USA after acquiring a shipping license legitimately.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
A-1 Auto Transport is the go-to transport solution provider in the entire USA. We have invested a lot in technology, skill acquisition, and machinery. We can handle even the most challenging motorcycle shipment in Dyer.
You will not find any other transport company that can protect your bikes better than ours. The bike handlers are experts in the field and they were trained to make sure they know how to satisfy our customers’ needs.
Our modern equipment meets all the contemporary needs of our customers. A-1 Auto Transport is the home of shipping trends. Any new technology advancement is added to our solutions immediately after launch.
Our Dyer motorcycle shipping services
- Domestic motorcycle shipping.
- The door-to-door delivery service.
- Crated motorcycle shipping.
Talk to us!
If you have any questions about motorbike hauling, feel free to write to us or call our agents at 1-800-452-2880.