Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Dinwiddie County, Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Safe And Reliable Dinwiddie County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Different clients have different car shipping needs. At A-1 Auto Transport, we try to accommodate every cadre of clients, both commercial and household. We also offer shipping services for every type of automotive. We manage to do so by tailoring our service catalog to specific vehicle profiles. We then tailor the service delivery to individual counties. This allows for closer planning and service delivery according to the county’s profile. This is how we’ve won the hearts of our clientele from Dinwiddie County, Virginia. Our unique strategy makes us the most recommended firm for shipping cars to or from Dinwiddie County.
How we do it
County-tailored services are unique to the general profile of the county. This includes the social and economic practices in Dinwiddie County. These determine the specific car shipping services needed by the clients on an everyday basis. We also get familiar with the resource we depend on most in our line of work; the road network. It allows us to make deliveries to specific addresses when shipping cars to or from Dinwiddie County.
This unique service delivery method allows us to reach every potential client from all locations in Dinwiddie County, including McKenney Town, Ammon, Carson, Church Road, DeWitt, Darvils, Dinwiddie Town, Ford, Sutherland and Wilsons. We also serve clients from the neighboring communities in the adjacent counties. These include clients from Chesterfield County, Petersburg County, Prince George County, Sussex County, Greensville County, Brunswick County, Nottoway County and Amelia County.
- Open carrier services: We ship almost all types of vehicles using open carriers. These are long hauls with open flatbed racks onto which we load the cars. The vehicles are slightly exposed to the open air during transportation, but are completely safe from damage. Clients have the option of using shrink wrapping to protect the car from rain or dust. It is the most affordable service and also the most convenient for multi-car shippers. The open nature of these carriers allow for several vehicles to be shipped at once. They also come in handy when shipping large vehicles like tractors and RVs which may not fit inside an enclosed carrier.
- Enclosed carrier services: These are long-hauls that come with an intermodal container. It is considered the safest mode of transportation as the container shields the cars from external hazards that may damage them. Enclosed carriers are more expensive to use compared to open carriers, but they are most preferred when shipping high-end vehicles and autos that may get damaged easily, like ATVs. They also offer privacy from prying eyes, making them most preferable when shipping such cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Rolls Royce.
- Military and Armed Forces services: Military men and women from Fort Lee and Fort Pickett Army Bases can get their privately owned vehicles safely shipped across any location, even beyond the state. Read on our Military and Armed Forces car shipping services here.
Find out more!
Zip codes included in Dinwiddie County
- 23822 – Ammon
- 23830 – Carson
- 23833 – Church Road
- 23840 – Dewitt
- 23841 – Dinwiddie
- 23850 – Ford
- 23872 – Mc Kenney
- 23885 – Sutherland
- 23894 – Wilsons