Safe And Reliable Coaling Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If you have always dreamed of living in a small town where families spend summer nights catching a good game of baseball, Saturday afternoons walking through the park or taking in a good sale at the local flea market or neighborhood yard sale or Sunday afternoons taking a leisurely stroll in the park, then Coaling, Alabama is the place for you. With under twenty minutes of drive time between Coaling and Tuscaloosa and less than an hour away from Birmingham, many of the nearly 1700 residents reside in Coaling while commuting to work or school in the bigger cities while enjoying a peaceful life in Coaling where housing is affordable, crime rates are low and the rate of unemployment is considerably lower than other area of the state.
A-1 Auto Transport has worked with the local Coaling community and surrounding cities in Alabama for more than 25 years to supply fast, affordable automobile transport. When you’re ready to make your move to this family friendly community, be sure to give us a call.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Indianapolis to Coaling||$390||520 miles||2-4 days|
|St. Louis to Coaling||$406||541 miles||2-4 days|
|Coaling to Miami||$576||770 miles||3-5 days|
|Coaling to Austin||$586||781 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington to Coaling||$589||785 miles||3-5 days|
|Coaling to Albuquerque||$745||1242 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Coaling, Alabama
We are one of the biggest transport companies in the U.S., with a network spanning across all the 50 states in the union. We are present in all the counties in Alabama. We can transport your vehicle to any part of the town, from any part of the country. Best of all, our drivers and those we partner with nationwide know the Coaling area well and this means they know the best direct routes through the residential and business neighborhoods so they can deliver vehicles safely.
Our car shipping services in Coaling
The terminal-to-terminal shipping option needs you to drop-off and pick-up your vehicle from an appointed transportation depot. It is a convenient option if you can find a nearby depot and will help you to save money on your shipping. Door-to-door shipping is highly convenient when you have little time to spare for drop-off and pick-up errands. We will run to fetch your car and drop it off at any point that you want including your residence. Enclosed transport uses covered trucks to shield your vehicle from inclement weather and locks out dust and debris from encountering the car. The enclosed structure also prevents curious onlookers from approaching the vehicle inside as it is shipping to Coaling and other areas across the United States. Our trucks have more features that improve the safety standards.
- They use hydraulic lift gates to load and unload the vehicles. Cars with low ground clearance can fit on the ramps without damaging the undercarriage.
- The trucks have an air-compressed suspension system, which cuts down the shifting and bumping that usually happens when the truck moves on rough roads.
A benefit of enclosed auto transport is receiving a guaranteed delivery date. This is something that you will seldom ever receive when shipping with open auto transport and this is because there are fewer vehicles shipped at one time on an enclosed carrier than would ship on an open carrier. There are also fewer enclosed carriers on the roadways which makes scheduling transport easier.
Open-air transport uses two types of trucks to move your automobiles.
- We use single level flatbed trucks on short hauls and to make door-to-door deliveries.
- Double level multi-car open trucks are the most popular and cost-effective option for shipping cars to or from Coaling.
Open-air transport is the cheapest way to have your vehicle shipped to Coaling and while the car will be exposed to the elements, this is the most common way that cars ship today, and it is a safe mode of transport.
All our transport, whether open or enclosed is insured and we offer both door to door and terminal to terminal services for all shipments.
Other Popular Auto Transport Options
Some people also choose to ship cars using railway or air freight options. When you opt to ship by train, it’s best to book service at least one month in advance to ensure there is space on the train for your car. Train freight services are often economical and will allow cars to be delivered quickly depending on the distance.
Air freight can be expensive, and you will want to check rates a few weeks ahead of the date you want to ship the vehicle. Generally, air freight is used solely for cars that have extremely high value such as Supercars, high-end luxury cars or exotic cars.
Types of cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport can handle small automobiles like motorcycles and snowmobiles. We also have reliable shipping services for heavy and awkward cargo. We have affordable transportation services for:
- Electric cars and hybrids
- Ordinary sedans, light trucks, and SUVs
- Motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs)
- Boats and yachts
- Classic and antique cars
- RVs and motorhomes
You can check our website or call in and speak to an A-1 Auto Transport agent for more details on the kinds of vehicles and brands that we ship.
Keeping your car ready for shipping
- Let your transporter know if you are planning to transport an inoperable vehicle. For running cars, you should run maintenance checks on the battery, car fluids, and tires.
- Check your car for fluid leaks and get that fixed. Your car will not go to the top load spot if it is leaking fluids because it may cause cosmetic damage to the cars on the lower deck.
- Your car will only be driven when loading and unloading it on the truck. You don’t need a lot of fuel for this process so do not fuel up for the shipping. Try to run down the gas on the tank to about 1/8 or 1/4.
- Remove or cover any exterior parts that could get damaged during the shipping process. Such parts include antennas, spoilers, and the car’s side-view mirrors.
- Remove the passes and toll tags on the car so that you don’t get charged at the toll stations.
- Apart from standard vehicle accessories like the jack and spare tire, you should take out all personal belongings from the car. Any systems that are not built-in count as personal items, which you should take out from the car.
Reasons why you can rely on A-1 Auto Transport
- We have authority and licenses from US Department of Transportation (USDOT).
- We have a variety of transportation and delivery options that you can choose from when shipping cars to or from Coaling.
- We keep your valuable asset safe throughout the transportation. We also keep it under insurance protection at full replacement value.
Get free and non-obligatory quotes
You will get a free quote when you click here or call A-1 Auto Transport on 1-800-52-2880.
Coaling Local Resources
Tuscaloosa Driver’s License Office
Town of Coaling: The Town of Coaling website offers information on local recreation and parks, government offices and more. You can access the website at this link: http://www.coalingalabama.com/.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.