Center Point, Alabama Reliable Auto Shipping
The City of Center Point is a relatively new city as well as a slightly small one. With only around 17,000 people living in the city that was incorporated in 2002, residents have a closeness that is not always seen in larger cities. There are several large community events held in the city each year including events on the Fourth of July, Christmas and other holidays. The city is a beautiful, very scenic family centered area where trees line the quiet streets, lakefront property adorns the area and fishing, boating and swimming can be enjoyed throughout the year. Throughout the summertime, the city hosts free family-oriented movies in the park and they also offer several other entertainment venues in the fall and winter months.
The median income in Center Point is a little lower than the state average, but along with that comes a lower cost of living and lower new home cost as well as lower rental rates. The unemployment rate is also lower than the state average and work can be found in industries including food preparation, moving and transportation, office and administration and others.
Thinking about making a move? A1 Auto Transport has been delivering cars and trucks to this area of Alabama for more than twenty years and we know the best routes to ensure your car is delivered as quickly, and safely as possible.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Center Point to Jacksonville||$491||491 miles||2-4 days|
|Center Point to Dallas||$488||650 miles||3-5 days|
|Kansas City to Center Point||$555||740 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Center Point||$713||950 miles||3-5 days|
|Center Point to Sacramento||$1165||2329 miles||6-8 days|
|San Francisco to Center Point||$1168||2335 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
For further information about Center Point, you can visit the official city website. The site has a listing of community events, city hall services, and other information for new residents in the city.
For further information about car shipping to Alabama, read more here.
Shipping to Center Point
When you need to relocate to a new city or state, deciding whether to drive a vehicle to the new location or have it professionally transported is a big decision to make. There are many things to consider as you are planning to get your vehicle to the new area. While driving the car on your own may seem like a great way to save money, it can in all actuality cost more in the long-run to drive than to ship it professionally. Keep the following points in mind when you are planning the move:
- Driving a car, especially a long distance, can be very fatiguing and most drivers will need to stop for rest breaks, food or beverages or overnight lodging.
- Driving a car while fatigued can result in accidents in which the driver can wind up paying out of pocket for property damage, hospital bills or other damage, including loss of life.
- When driving long distance, a car will rack up unnecessary miles that can cost more in-service maintenance and can also lower the value of the car. ‘
- Hiring a professional auto transport company will ensure that no extra mileage is added on to the car and will also be safer for the vehicle owner as they will not chance having an accident along the way.
- Even with the fees for auto shipping, most people find that overall, the cost is relatively the same when adding overnight stops, refuels, food and beverages and auto accidents and damage during the long drives.
- Professional auto transport is fully insured and is a much safer alternative to driving a car on your own.
The Types of Auto Transport Available
Open and enclosed are your options for interstate auto transport to or from Center Point, Alabama. Let’s look at each one to help determine which will be best for your vehicle.
- Open car carrier: For quick booking and easy shipment, open car carriers are convenient for those who own vehicles that need to be shipped a great distance without the stress of excess mileage and wear and tear that can cause maintenance fees to soar. Single level trailers are ideal for shipping a single car or an oversized car locally or cross country, but double level carriers are great for long distance with large loads of vehicles. Open auto transport is usually the least expensive option, but along with that low rate comes extended time for transport because when numerous other vehicles must be picked up and delivered along the way, it can slow delivery time for other cars. Cars must be operable for open auto transport carriers as they will need to be driven onto the carrier.
Have an inoperable car? Let the agent know and they can schedule a trailer with a lift to load your car for delivery.
- Enclosed car carrier: Enclosed auto transport is the safest option for transporting those cars that need to be in a secure environment during shipment. This includes, high end luxury cars, Supercars, race cars, muscle cars, classic and vintage cars and rare collectible cars. The rate for shipment on an enclosed carrier can be as much as double the cost on an open carrier, but you pay for the secure environment that prevents damaging elements from encountering the car. You can also get a guaranteed delivery date with enclosed service that you won’t be able to have with open services.
Center Point Auto Transport Guide
Bennett Truck Transport
Bennett Truck Transport is a general freight and motor vehicle shipping carrier that can haul cars, trucks, vans and other motor vehicles throughout the state. They also ship to and from southern states as well as Midwestern states. All transport is fully insured and licensed and Bennett Truck Transport is registered with the U.S. Department of Transportation and has accreditation from the FMCSA.
95 Cavalier Road, Addison, AL 35540
Express Vehicle Shipping
Express Vehicle Shipping provides nationwide transport for individual vehicle owners, large corporations, dealerships and others traveling to and from Center Point, Alabama. All transport is fully insured and they work hard to schedule fast pick-up and delivery.
1110 Gleneagles Drive SW, Huntsville, AL 35801
Center Point includes ZIP codes:
35215, 35220, 35235.
Center Point Local
For further information on the local area, be sure to visit the Center Point, Alabama website where you can find government links, utility contact and payment options, local events and more. http://www.thecityofcenterpoint.org/
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.